Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simsim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2005, 06:50 AM
    Feeling a bit lost!
    Hiya,

Well don't know where to start but this year feels like am on a big roller coaster or on one of the turning tea cups that just won't stop.
    I have been back and forth between two countries, trying to look for a job, and I'm trying to change careers but losing hope on that. Love life seems to be all right but dominating my life!
    Just maybe need a little hand on my shoulder...
    Me (SY) 4th of may 1978 (khartoum)
    If ever needed : he (AB) 6th of August 1977

Thank you in advance...
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Sep 14, 2005, 02:37 AM
    Simsim
    Wow lots of energy here!! No kidding and your ride in just getting started. You ve got about 2-3 more years of hard and fast. And honestly your life seems to always have gone this sort of speed since you hit the ground running. Both of you. What a combination the 2 of you are. Fire and air. You must have terrific arguments, you probably do everything con mucho gusto! The fire sign is actually more of a lightening bolt.
    And you air sign of twins. Highly intelligent, bores easily. You are capable of doing many things all at once literally. It may drive people around you crazy to watch you work this way but it works for you.
    Your love life should be dominating your life. Dealing with you IS like dealing with 2 people at once. Your partner is highly evolved also. Bores easily, born hit the ground running you 2 have a lot of the same energies going. You 2 are like spit and spat together you proabably finish each others sentences know call one just when the other is going to call you share each others clothes and so on. Twin energies In mythology Zeus thought that human beings had too much power so with a lightening bolt he split the human soul down the middle. And so we are born as a half soul so to speak always looking for the other part of us so we will be complete and then you unite and make love and the angel is watches between you and God is pleased at the union! And you have found yours
    Living on the edge works for both of you. Stop listenening to your non believing friends and family. Stability is not your middle names. Not that you are unstable by any means. But what some people call a safety and security will not work for you. The average Donna Reed show life will never be yours. Not that you won't have what you want but it will come about differently. You will not have a job that you will start at and then work it until retirement. 2.5 kids and a van in the garage.
    So stop fighting the current and sit back and enjoy the ride. Life has never been a dull moment for you. You came into this world with a bang! And so will go your life.
    I do feel like going between the 2 countries is futile(?) for you I feel you need to stay where you live and control your temper. Since you are air you need something that grounds you big time. Something earthy drumming, cultivating the soil you will find it and it will ease your mind tremendously.
    You are so bored with what you are doing that just really keeps coming across. The next 2-3 years are to move you out of where you are into something more conducive to the real you. You are not where you need to be right now. You will be give 2 years to make these changes the third year is there only if you do not progress like you need to. To give you more time if you need it. There are many elemental forces at work for you behind the scenes(nature and ancestors) Girlfriend is there to put fire under you when you need it. And you the same for her. You both know subconsciously what areas the other one needs to grow in. So you will be the fire under each other when needed. You both made a pact before you came here to help each other evolve and to LEARN PATIENCE!! You have been together for many lifetimes. And each lifetime you didn't quite come together relationship wise. This is the lifetime you swore to each other in oath that you would get you both would get your together! In relationship career friends play you name it.
    Every single aspect of your life this same time next year is going to be completely different from what it is now. And your partner is going through the same thing the same tremendous changes evry aspect. So a lot of changes require a lot of patience and understanding for each other and yourselves... Stop being so hard on her. Stop being so hard on you. And she exactly the same. SOULMATES. Its as if you 2 are both in the front seat of this roller coaster and as I said for 2-3 years.
    You need to find something that relieves your stress level. Walk meditate pray yes even you need to pray. Most things have comee easily for you your lif You are very charming to males and females alike. You know just what to say to get someone to do what you want without bullying or harassing.
    So stop taking any bickering so seriously and use it more constructively. This is an energy you need to cultivate big time you will need it all your life. It will come in handy for you peace ranieri
    simsim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2005, 03:50 AM
    Hi ranieri,

Thank you so much for what you wrote. It has helped me a lot .

Very my appreciated.
    Best Rgds
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling like everything is different [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a three-week course in another city, and since I got back my perception of everything in my life seems different. Not in a bad way - just different - so I am curious to know if anyone else has ever felt like this too. For example, I've always had hang-ups about my...

I still have feeling for my ex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey You! Well I really like this guy and he asked my out a couple of days ago. I really do like him and would go out with him but for some reason I scared of getting hurt again.I think I still have feeling for my ex. In the past relationship my boyfriend cheated on me with this girl he goes to...

Feeling Lost... [ 21 Answers ]

Ok - so I have a great boyfriend some really good friends, my DJing is going well, however I feel really lost. I feel like I have no direction in life and I am not satisfied with my life as it is. I want want most girls want - to get married, have a house of my own and a family (one day) - but...

Feeling lonely [ 6 Answers ]

I am 29 years old single male. I don't have a single girlfriend. From childhood, I have experience that girls just don't like me. I always wanted a girl to fall in love with me and then I can shower my unconditional love on her. That has never happened. I am quite goodlooking and handsome according...

Feeling homesick [ 1 Answers ]

Removed for private reasons

View more questions Search