Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matt2829 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Determine where to place the square root of 30 without a calculator on a number line.
    Explain how you would determine where to place the square root of 30 on a number line ( without using a calculator)
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 5, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Take the roots you know already (mainly square root of 25, and of 36, you should know both of those). Since you already know what those are, the square root of 30 goes in between.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

Square root division [ 19 Answers ]

Question: square root 16/ square root 32 I was thinking it would go something like this 4/square root 32=4/2square root 16=4/8=1/2

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

Maximum Number of Fixtures on 1/2" Supply Line [ 3 Answers ]

What is the maximum number of fixtures allowed on a 1/2" CPVC branch supply line? I currently have a bathroom sink, kitchen sink, bath tub faucet, and toilet supply line for a total of 4. Is this allowed by the International Plumbing Code 2006 version? Please quote where I can find this...

How to do e-0.05 on a calculator [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, What are the exact steps I press on a calculator to do the following: - 40e-0.05 I keep getting the wrong answer? Any help is appreciated

View more questions Search