Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fausty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Roommate must go
    I need to kick my roommate out immediately. She has not paid all of augusts rent yet and none of septembers. I know she is dealing pot out of the house and my personal belongings are disappearing. She also has broken a window and not made any mention of repairing it. When I feel unsafe and she is not on the lease how much notice do I need to give her? I want her out by the end of the weekend and know she can go to her moms house so she has a place to go.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 01:17 PM
    For heavens sake, just pack her bags and leave them at the door and tell her she has to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roommate is kicking me out [ 5 Answers ]

Hello , I have a very specific problem . I have been living in this house with a roommate 2-3 years now... I NEVER signed a lease it is under my roommates name. The past year she got a boyfriend who has been in our house EVERYDAY since then . They got married and he is living with us . We had...

Evict my roommate [ 1 Answers ]

How can I evict my roommate? He's called my racial names and stolen money from me. How can I evict him?

Need roommate to pay up or get out in VA [ 1 Answers ]

My roommate and I signed a lease in December 2006 for a year. We agreed on our rent and who would have which room and everything. I would pay the little bit of extra rent so I could have the master bedroom with the bathroom in it. Everything was fine for the first couple weeks, then she started...

The roommate that won't leave HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Help!! I have an off beat situation. I rent a large apartment with two floors, I have shared rent with the guy upstares, the rent all together is $1400.00 per month, now I'v decided to ask the guy to leave and he took it on himself to stay for the next three months rent free. Hes...

Roommate Harrassment/Nightmare roommate [ 1 Answers ]

I've been living with my roommate for over 4 months now in a 2 bedroom apartment in western PA. We both signed a 1 year lease with the landlord. Little did I realize I signed a lease with a nightmare of a roommate. She throws parties 3+ nights a week, her friends smoke in the building (no smoking...

View more questions Search