Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Sep 5, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Detoxing my body? Before trying to concive
    Well I'm on my last week on BC I have been on seasonal for 2 years now and on Bc for 4 years. For Overian Cysts and endometriosis. I'm also on some heart medication Norpace and Toporal my heart has a dumb sensor it doesn't work right. My Dr. said there is a medication that I can take while pregnant. But I want to try not taking anything if possible! My question is how long should I wait to make sure all that stuff is out of my system? Is there any good diets to help flush everything out of my system? I'm also trying to get into better shape! My plan was this is my last week on all my medications and I wanted to spend 1-2 months getting physically fit! Before we start to Try. Any advise suggestions would be apprechiated!
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Sep 5, 2007, 11:08 AM
    I wouldn't suggest that you go without heart medication, for one. Make sure you see your doc about this first, especially since becoming pregnant puts more pressure on your heart. By the end of a pregnancy your body will be pumping 50% more blood. Very difficult job. On the other stuff, a couple of months will be enough to everything out of your system. You may not get pregnant right away, but your system shouldn't have any of the meds in it. You may not be completely regulated hormone-wise for a few months, but that is normal. If you really want to clean out your system take a shot of wheat grass. My brother is a health nut and makes sure to clean his system once a month with wheat grass. Good luck on joining motherhood!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any body there? [ 2 Answers ]

When I got a yellowish discharge its was a feshy odor.. but after two month the yellowish discharge still there but the smeel is gone... please help me... what's shloud I take?

Need a better body. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16, and I'm not really happy with my body. I'm about 5'5 I have long skinny legs, my butt isn't round and tight, I don't have a flat stomach seems like every time I eat all the fat goes straight to my stomach but not my legs or anything, I have really big boobs so I hate how my body looks!...

HQ for the body? [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best whitening/lightening cream with hg for the face AND for the entire body if you wanted to lighten 3-5 shades or more?

View more questions Search