Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idamo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 09:19 AM
    I feel empty
    I feel empty inside. All my life I seem to find a way to mess things up. Evey thing is going all right then I mess up .WHATS WRONG WITH ME.
    althena Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by idamo
    I feel empty inside. All my life i seem to find a way to mess things up. Evey thing is going alright then i mess up .WHATS WRONG WITH ME.
    What's wrong with you? You're human! We all fall on our face sometimes. The goal of life isn't to try not to fall... it's to find the strength to keep getting up and trying again.

Life ebbs and flows, no one's life is a constant source of sunshine. But that isn't a bad thing. It's the challenges in life that help us appreciate the beauty of the calm moments.

If you find that you cannot see any source of sunshine anymore, or if your thoughts are effecting your daily living (ie: keeping you from living your best life), you might consider finding a counselor. There are many low to no-cost options in most every city/state.

Wishing you the best. The very fact that you asked for help is a huge step!
    wisethinking Posts: 35, Reputation: -2

Nov 22, 2007, 06:18 PM
    I feel empty inside. All my life i seem to find a way to mess things up. Evey thing is going alright then i mess up .WHATS WRONG WITH ME.
    You are quite normal!
    The most successful people make the most mistakes. In fact there is no such thing as a mistake only lessons. Take care of yourself. Keep pushing on.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2007, 06:53 PM
    You have the serious problem of being human, yep we all have a nature in life where things go good, but sometimes go bad. So we make the best of what we can in life, enjoy the great times, get over the bad and hope in the end of life the balances are in our favor. The more we try to also help others, the more we learn to enjoy with where we are, no matter where that is.
    jumpforjoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Why do you feel empty inside? Could it be that you are not sure of your purpose here on the planet? I used to feel like that, but then I met the Lord Jesus Christ and He really changed my life. I didn't feel empty anymore. I still sometimes feel lost, but not completely. I think that you are reaching out for help. If you really feel as though you keep messing things up, you should first ask God for help, and secondly go to a counselor that uses cognitive therapy. That type of therapy helps you figure out where you're going wrong. I would recommend a Christian Therapist. In the meantime, the book Purpose Driven Life, might be a good book for you to read. Take care of yourself and know that God loves you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel So empty [ 15 Answers ]

My life is pretty calm and I barley have anything wrong. I am an only child and I have a very caring loveing mother that has always been there for me... I don't have a messed up life but I constantley feel as though I have nothing... no feeling what so ever.. and I'm always depressed it seems...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

Empty stomach [ 3 Answers ]

How long after eating does it take for your stomach to become empty?

I feel empty. [ 3 Answers ]

OK lately I have been feeling kind of depressed but it isn't as bad as it used to be. I have never had a boyfriend before and it never used to bother me that much but now it is really starting to stress me out. I keep feeling really lonely all the time and I am always asking my mum for hugs which...

I feel so empty.. What should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

So I have went through some pretty crazy relationships, but I was always being hurt, or lied too, even cheated on- and finally I thought I found the guy of my dreams. He was amazing- he brought me flowers, drove for four hours at two in the morning to come and see me, and never put me down once. In...

View more questions Search