Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    State Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2005, 04:35 PM
    English Homework etc
    I am desprate for someone with a lot of experience in gr12 english. I need some one who is willing to edit my essays and proof read assingments. Please and thank you.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2006, 01:16 AM
    Granted there is only a few weeks left in the semester for you, I am sure if you post any final assingments you have on here, someone will read it over and proof it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English help [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Teacher, Kindly help me out with the following. Are these OK? 1)The institute has two campuses. One for the juniors ;One for the seniors. 2) This should not disturb the work life and family life balance. 3) Such a thing is basically done at the corporate level. 4) I want a pen and...

English [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - dus anyone know if "blind with fear" is a metaphor? Thankxxx :-/

English Help [ 6 Answers ]

No problem can be solved by the same conscious that's created it. I'm kind of confused by the sentence above. Please help me with your knowledge. Q1. Does this sentence make sense? Q2. Is "conscious" usually used as a noun? Q3. Do we need to put "by" before "it" to make it sense. Q4. ...

English [ 3 Answers ]

I am needing some help. My daughter is in first grade and brang home a paper today that I can not help her with. They want her cut and paste the pictures given on to the correct areas. Areas being soft c, hard c and soft g, and hard g.The words for the c's are... celery, castle, cookie, cigar, and...

View more questions Search