Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carsen24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Divorce and abandonment
    I married a noncitizen. When I became pregnant he disappeared. He only has a temporary
    Status in this country. I want to file for divorce but cannot find him. Can I file abandonment and how long will it take to get a divorce?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 5, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Depends on the laws where you live. Check with Family court on how and when you can file.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abandonment in Texas [ 1 Answers ]

In the state of Texas how long does it take to file for abandonment if the other person seems to be avoiding it?

Abandonment [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-husband is taking me to court for abandonment,how can he do that if I never left for more than 2 weeks at a time.and also in 1997 I have court papers from when he would up and leave me and my children for no reason and that's not abandonment.the only reason I left before was he would always...

Abandonment [ 4 Answers ]

Can the mother of a kid give the kid to the father for 10 months at a time and not have to do anything for the kid or even see the kid, would that be abandonment?

Abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 8 year old daugther that her real father has never seen her and I was wondering how long does it have to be before she is considered being abandon even if he is paying child support? Please help I am very confused:confused:

View more questions Search