Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Sep 5, 2007, 04:59 AM
    Dark sheer tights outfit ideas
    I want a fun casual outfit that I can wear dark sheer tights ( the black tights that you can see your skin though )

I want it to be very casual yet sophisticated.
    The colours that suit me are blacks, whites, reds ,

Bright colours, not pastels. I have winter colouring ( pale white skin , very pigmented lips and naturally black hair

All ideas and pictures would be so helpful and appreciated!

p.s. I love wearing blouses with tank tops , knee length skirts knitted wolly things, it has to be reasonably warm!
    Taz4Whaley Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 06:22 AM
    I'm personally a fan of wearing an emo (black or tartan) skirt over tights, with ugg boots
    Taz4Whaley Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Omg I just luurve these too!
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark Circles or Dark Shades Under My Eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello it really bothers me that I have dark circles under my eyes and some people think that I'm doing drugs or something like that because of my dark circles and they make my eyes look small. I absolutlely hate it when I get my picture taken and I look so tired in all of them but my mother also...

Rave outfit [ 2 Answers ]

Our company's theme for our Christmas party is RAVE. So, we are required to attend with our "rave outfit" to match. Any suggestions as to what I would wear? Something unique. Thanks!

Does dr.palmers work on dark dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my friend is lyk pitch black and I'm lyk a chocolate color but a little lighter and I need to know will dr.palmers skin whitener and lightner work and get her lite.How light will she get if she uses it?And how long will it take

Sheer cover or baremineral make up [ 1 Answers ]

What do u think is better, sheer cover or bare mineral make up , can u tell your experience in both of them. Thanks

View more questions Search