Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aniga-iyo-adi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 04:53 AM
    quadratic equations
    1.paul rode his motorbike for X hours at an average speed of (30x + 5)km/h. if the total distance travelled was 385km find his average speed for the jorny?

solve this question by using quadratic equations formula.:)
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 05:07 AM
    Aahh! The smell of homework in the air. School must be back in session...

Show us what you have so far, and we'll steer you in the right direction...
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2007, 05:09 AM
    *sniff sniff*, mmmmm meaty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quadratic equations [ 1 Answers ]

A rain gutter is to be made up of rectangular aluminum sheets 12 inches wide by turning up the sides edges 90 degrees. What depth (of the edges) will provide a maximum cross sectional area and thereby provide for the greatest flow of water? (Hint, think of quadratic equations and you want to...

Quadratic Word Equations [ 3 Answers ]

SUPPOSE A BASEBALL IS SHOT UP FROM THE GROUND STRAIGHT UP WITH AN INITIAL VELOCITY OF 32 FEET PER SECOND. A FUNCTION CAN BE CREATED BY EXPRESSING DISTANCE ABOVE THE GROUND,S,AS A FUNCTION OF TIME,T. THIS FUNCTION IS S=16T^2+VOT+SO 16 REPRESENTS 1/2g, the gravitational pull due to gravity...

Quadratic equations [ 1 Answers ]

A rectangular animal pen with the area 1200m has one sidealong a barn. The other three sides are enclosed by a 100m fencing. Find the dimensions of the pen.

Discriminant of quadratic equations [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there... I need help on this question If you are sketching the graph of a quadratic function and the graph only touches the x-axis at one point, then the discriminant is: A.a rational number B.a positive number C.zero D.a negative number E.an irrational number

Factorizing quadratic equations [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there again Could you please show me the solutions of factorising the following equations 4x^2-3y^2-(x^2-x+y) and ab(z^2+1)-z(a^2+b^2) It's not that I'm lazy and want yous to do it for me... it's just difficult and my teacher won't give me a straight answer :mad:

View more questions Search