Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hap88 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 01:15 AM
    Unknown Kids Dinosaur Movie from the 80s or 90s
    Can someone help me to find this movie?
    It was about a couple of kids, I think, that somehow traveled through a TV in their garage,
    And wound up in a different universe, where dinosaurs roamed pretty freely. I remember a big mountain or building, where an evil woman who may have been half dinosaur, rode around on a cable car, I think that they had to push up and down themselves.
    One of the main characters, I'm pretty sure it was the girl, got kiddnapped and taken to the tower, and the rest of the kids and a couple of dinosaurs, maybe had to rescue her. I keep having flashes of this movie, but I cannot a name anywhere or anything that is even remotly close to this movie. Can anyone help me out?
    daniellabella Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 02:19 AM
    Haha. Does it involve a circus at all? Because if so, it could be the movie... were back... a dinosaurs story. I'm pretty sure that one has two kids in it, but I'm not positive. It's been quite some time since I've watched it. Haha. Hope that helps.
    cbrownmomof3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 5, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Adventures in Dinosaur City (1991) Plot Outline A scientist's kids are sucked into a TV screen and wind up in the Stone Age with cavemen and dinosaurs. Hope you enjoy the flash to the past, I have not seen this movie but was a researcher before a stay at home mom, it was nice to get my feet wet so to say.
    hap88 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Adventures in Dinosaur City was it!
    Thank you so much!
    I don't know how I couldn't find that.
    I searched everywhere!
    But thank you again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three unknown animated movie titles 80s/early 90s [ 26 Answers ]

For the last couple years I've been on a quest to find all the movies I used to love as a kid. But I'm down to 3 that seem impossible! Maybe one of you can help me! :D Movie 1 - I recently had a tiny break in this case. This movie was almost definitely made from a children's book called "The...

I'm looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew. From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow,...

80s or 90s kids movie about ants [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:.. the movie I am trying to figure out its not a bugs life or antz lol so I remember watching this cartoon movie when I was younger and it was about ants, and how when they got older they got these cabump things on their butts and the little ants didn't get it till they were old enough......

Name of kids movie made in 80s or 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the name of this movie and I have asked everyone I know and no one remembers... if anyone can help that would be great. All I remember is that it is about a family and the kids don't like their parents so they decide they want new ones. Somehow they get coins to buy...

80s/90s Christian Kids Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was about a brother/sister and another male kid (a bully type). It starts live action (?) and goes to animation. The movie is filled with songs about the 10 commandments, the kids have to collect gold records as they go. I can't think of the title to save my life, any help would be...

View more questions Search