Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamangel226
    Anyway it took me only 6 wks to save for a security deposit (we lived together) for my own apt. He went to work one day and while he was there, I moved my stuff out. When he came home, I was gone.
    I like your style. You could've dragged it out for six months or six years and the result would have been the same, except for your wasted time and life. Better to pull the tape off quick and get it over with.
    MissingHim2Much Posts: 252, Reputation: 37

Sep 5, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello DJ:

I dunno. Maybe if some long term relationships started acting like ho's in the bedroom, your guys wouldn't leave.

excon
    I'm sure that is true, I for one thought things were great in the bedroom. His reactions seemed to indicate it was. But what about the other aspects of life. Like going fishing together and watching Football on Sunday or any one of the hundreds of things we loved doing together. All the people that know this girl says she's a complete idiot and babbels on and on about nothing because she's a dumba$$. She might think she can keep him in bed all the time but when his Football game comes on she better get out of the way.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 5, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Hello.

Sending you a Great Big Hug.

Many Men hit their 40's and get scared that life has passed them over. Most of them deal with it by starting a hobby or maybe doing a little more flirting to make them feel wanted. The ones that can't control their lower head, do as your husband has done. Its not all about sex its them trying to regain something they think they lost.

I know its not going to help right now but the chances of them staying to get her is slim to none. The only question is do you let him come back when he begs...

Dennis777
    MissingHim2Much Posts: 252, Reputation: 37

Sep 5, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis777
    Hello.

Sending you a Great Big Hug.

Many Men hit their 40's and get scared that life has passed them over. Most of them deal with it by starting a hobby or maybe doing a little more flirting to make them feel wanted. The ones that can't control their lower head, do as your husband has done. Its not all about sex its them trying to regain something they think they lost.

I know its not going to help right now but the chances of them staying to get her is slim to none. The only question is do you let him come back when he begs...

Dennis777
    Good Point Dennis but what if he's 25 and not 40 Is it basically the same? And about letting him come back if he begs, that's the one million dollar question. He hasn't tried to come back so I guess I'm not sure what I would do at this point.
    Hottrodder246 Posts: 125, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 10:48 PM
    It could be because they just want to get into another girls pants or they are just plain asses.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 6, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Maybe you're the only one who thinks it's a good relationship. Never speak for the partner who obviously has different ideas. And before you list all the things that you do for him, it doesn't matter. That's why he is gone.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 6, 2007, 06:56 AM
    Hello.

Depending on what he has gone through in his life, 25 is a little young to be looking back at his life because his life is just starting.

I have the feeling that you had your head in the sand so you didn't see the problems he was having. Its not your fault that he was unhappy, now you have the chance to find real Love with your Mr. Right, he will be the Man that adds to your life, that makes you feel good about yourself and others, that gives more then he takes.

Dennis777
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Sep 6, 2007, 07:03 AM
    At 35 years old you chose a guy of 20?!

I guess subconciously you did not want commitment and this is what you have now ended up getting.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 07:06 AM
    <cough>boy toy</cough>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the men [ 12 Answers ]

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me. It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra less. One day...

2 men [ 6 Answers ]

OK here I go I've been with this guy for 2 1/2 yrs and I love him but we always fight he never wants to do anything with me his life is working and then when he gets off he works on otherpeoples rigs and about 2 months ago I met a guy he's really nice he's loves to be with me his family loves me...

The way men think [ 25 Answers ]

My lover just turned 45. He just found out that I am 51, although I look younger than him. He freaked! He wants young chickie. Is this too big an age gap?

What do men really want? No one under 18 please. [ 24 Answers ]

Okay help me understand something, please. I have come to realize that one way to get what you want from a man is to withhold sex until he agrees of course I have been told I was wrong by people who just don't want their girlfriends to find out about this new trick. Okay but what are other ways I...

View more questions Search