Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Partychick21212 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Trying to find a song
    I'm trying to find a country song but I don't know who sings it i just know some of the lyrics. they are " I can still feel you just as close as skin every now and then, all by myself in crowded room on an empty bed" that's is all i know:(
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 4, 2007, 09:12 PM
    I can still feel you. - I think is the name. Not sure who
    There's a place you've touched with your love. No one gets closed to.. I can still feel you
    -

Sep 4, 2007, 09:13 PM
    That's another part of the song I just said
    -

Sep 4, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Collin raye is who its by
    -

Sep 4, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Its stuck in my head now.lol. But here's the full lyrics:
    Collin Raye Lyrics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

I need 2 find this song. [ 2 Answers ]

there is a song in the film 'Goodbye Charlie Bright' and I can't find it anywhere! Please Help! its called 'sugar free' and its by 'lady spirit' please help I'v been trying 2 find it for ages! X (Lady Spirit - Sugar Free)

Can't Find This Song [ 3 Answers ]

Well i heard it on the radio, i am not sure if it was a bob and tom show or not, i don't know the artist eather... here is goes... kitchen carbord blues, about kraftmaid, it is a comical blues song... i donno well thanks if anyone can help!:confused:

Please help me find a song [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya I've been trying to get hold of this song for ages my mum says its called MOANER and the lyrics go a little like this Hey moaner Ooohhh moaner Hey moaner Oohhhh moaner What a moaner an what you going to do Build a house next door to you

View more questions Search