Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarthaA Posts: 48, Reputation: 4
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 02:55 PM
    nicespringgirl:

You sound spaced out and in favor of the NEW WORLD ORDER "haves" and "have nots" FREE TRADE society where the 70% MAJORITY COMMON POPULATION receive NO ECONOMIC VALUE from their work and no way to get out of it.

I am not for N.A.F.T.A. and C.A.F.T.A that benefit the people that own the economies, who want to set up FREE TRADE as a trope for the whole NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT -- their FREE TRADE excludes the MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION of the whole continent.

FREE TRADE IS NOT FREE TRADE FOR ALL.

FREE TRADE IS ONLY FREE FOR THE "UPPER" MINORITY POPULATION AND DESECRATES THE MAJORITY POPULATIONS.
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 03:11 PM
    nicespringgirl:

China is fine and looking out after their economy. I have nothing against Chinese. I wish I could speak Chinese. With the way the BUSH administration is spending borrowed money, $59 TRILLION, like drunken sailors, China will own the United States of America. Apparently, Ruport Murdoch thinks China is the up and coming world power, he has moved to China, but I am not wealthy like old Ruport, I have to remain in the USA and go down with the RIGHT WING AMERICAN ARISTOCRACY'S deindustrialized and financialized economy. I don't have a choice.
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Sep 16, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MarthaA
    gallivant_fellow:

Actually we in the United States ARE Americans and North Americans. The people of Mexico and Canada are only North Americans, NOT Americans. They are of the NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT, while we are of America, the country. Got that?
    Sorry to abuse your illusions, but I did not say that U.S. citizens are not American. Who are you arguing with? I know that everyone in North and South America is either North or South American and U.S. citizens are North American. When speaking about the Americas you should refer to our country's name as the US, or USA to avoid confusion.

I am not Chinese, I am a 'U.S. Statian' as you would call it, so don't even try to go after my country or race like you have previously done to the Mexicans when trying to convince everyone that their bathroom habits are an act of tyranny.

Also, You're getting way to extreme with all this New World Order stuff. I think the only spaced out person involved in this question is you, so please don't harass the users.
    nilbog Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2007, 03:26 PM
    OOOOOOOO! Shut down.
    ThomasG Posts: 4, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 03:39 PM
    gallivant_fellow:

The use of CAFTA and NAFTA in pursuit of SO CALLED FREE TRADE is not free trade at all, but the use of free trade as a trope that signifies to those who own the economy that they are free to benefit from obscene profit against the benefit of the majority population, and the majority population are free to participate without benefit, or to starve. A trope, FREE TRADE, that signifies to the aristocratic class and culture that they are free to get all of the benefit and that the common population is free to get NONE of the benefit while doing all of the work is not free trade at all; it is only free trade as a hollow meaningless trope, an old AMERICAN TRADITION that has been in use since before the American Revolutionary War.

In FREE TRADE, if the common population cannot use their communal resources as a means of production and distribution, the common population cannot benefit from FREE TRADE. The aristocratic class and culture have the means of production and distribution to participate in SO CALLED FREE TRADE, not the common population. The aristocratic class will therefore receive the benefit of markets in a SO CALLED FREE TRADE ECONOMY, rather than the common population. NOTHING IS FREE, most of all SO CALLED FREE TRADE AS A TROPE.

Sep 16, 2007, 03:40 PM
    nicespringgirl:

China is fine and looking out after their economy. I have nothing against Chinese. I wish I could speak Chinese. With the way the BUSH administration is spending borrowed money, $59 TRILLION, like drunken sailors, China will own the United States of America. Apparently, Ruport Murdoch thinks China is the up and coming world power, he has moved to China, but I am not wealthy like old Ruport, I have to remain in the USA and go down with the RIGHT WING AMERICAN ARISTOCRACY'S deindustrialized and financialized economy. I don't have a choice.
    You know Chinese isn't a language right? I think you mean Mandarin. USA is buying businesses and investing in China too. You don't need to run away. You're acting like the US is coming to an end or something. I think you are a little too dramatic, especially with that new world order stuff you were saying before.

Sep 16, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasG
    gallivant_fellow:

The use of CAFTA and NAFTA in pursuit of SO CALLED FREE TRADE is not free trade at all, but the use of free trade as a trope that signifies to those who own the economy that they are free to benefit from obscene profit against the benefit of the majority population, and the majority population are free to participate without benefit, or to starve. A trope, FREE TRADE, that signifies to the aristocratic class and culture that they are free to get all of the benefit and that the common population is free to get NONE of the benefit while doing all of the work is not free trade at all; it is only free trade as a hollow meaningless trope, an old AMERICAN TRADITION that has been in use since before the American Revolutionary War.

In FREE TRADE, if the common population cannot use their communal resources as a means of production and distribution, the common population cannot benefit from FREE TRADE. The aristocratic class and culture have the means of production and distribution to participate in SO CALLED FREE TRADE, not the common population. The aristocratic class will therefore receive the benefit of markets in a SO CALLED FREE TRADE ECONOMY, rather than the common population. NOTHING IS FREE, most of all SO CALLED FREE TRADE AS A TROPE.
    Huh? Are you sure you're not talking to MarthaA?
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 03:49 PM
    gallivant_fellow:

No, I am not responding to Martha.

Sep 16, 2007, 04:04 PM
    But I didn't state any facts about free trade, N.A.F.T.A. or C.A.F.T.A. Why is it directed at me?

Sep 16, 2007, 04:06 PM
    nicespringgirl:

You sound spaced out and in favor of the NEW WORLD ORDER "haves" and "have nots" FREE TRADE society where the 70% MAJORITY COMMON POPULATION receive NO ECONOMIC VALUE from their work and no way to get out of it.

I am not for N.A.F.T.A. and C.A.F.T.A that benefit the people that own the economies, who want to set up FREE TRADE as a trope for the whole NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT -- their FREE TRADE excludes the MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION of the whole continent.

FREE TRADE IS NOT FREE TRADE FOR ALL.

FREE TRADE IS ONLY FREE FOR THE "UPPER" MINORITY POPULATION AND DESECRATES THE MAJORITY POPULATIONS.
    I think he was talking about that ^
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Sep 16, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Ok I haven't posted in a while but when I seen this question I had to say something.

The first comment is:Supposedly, if we were united with Mexico and Canada, Mexicans could unload our imports from China faster and incredibly cheaper. Also, We could ship things around North America faster and cheaper

Ok if Canada, Mexico and the USA came together every person would be a citizen. With means that they are entitled to wage laws like we are. So it wouldn't be any cheaper.

Second-our combined currency would destroy the Euro.

I don't think that would happen. The currency of a country is only worth as much gold as that's country's government can back it up with.

As for the boarders being left alone. That's because there are so many illegal immigrant rights activist. They protest that they should get the same rights as US citizens and that they have just as much right as live here as well. Our political leader are to scared to be voted out of office, so they promise to close the boarder but probably never will.
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 04:38 PM
    gallivant_fellow:

No, you said the United States is not America. I prefer America. I live in the United States of America. No other country has America in its name other than the United States of America, the fact that our states are united, doesn't make our country not be AMERICA.

Forget it, you do your thing and I will do mine. You prefer USA, fine, be a United Statian, whatever.

The fact that it is reported that Mexicans use the toilet on the ground from their trucks is not a bad bathroom habit, how can you be ignorant enough to say something like that?

You do not appear be old enough or educated enough to discuss anything of value. What are you doing on a political blog?
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 04:48 PM
    gallivant_fellow:

I responded to the implication of the post.

Sep 16, 2007, 04:57 PM
    gallivant_fellow:

No, you said the United States is not America. I prefer America. I live in the United States of America. No other country has America in its name other than the United States of America, the fact that our states are united, doesn't make our country not be AMERICA.

Forget it, you do your thing and I will do mine. You prefer USA, fine, be a United Statian, whatever.

The fact that it is reported that Mexicans use the toilet on the ground from their trucks is not a bad bathroom habit, how can you be ignorant enough to say something like that?.

You do not appear be old enough or educated enough to discuss anything of value. What are you doing on a political blog?
    I did NOT say the United States is not America. You LIE! I was saying that America describes more than Just the US. I also didn't say that their bathroom habits are not bad. Of course it's bad, I was saying you should not have used the word 'tyranny' to describe it. I even recommended the word gross to describe it. You are calling me ignorant about something that was never said. Do not insult my intelligence over the way you interpreted my comments.

Sep 16, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Martha:

All of your arguments in the post are things that weren't even said and you made up. I saw your 9/11 conspiracy stuff too, you are one crazy lady:eek: ! Stop your rampage!!
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 05:24 PM
    nilbog:

Nothing I have said was made up. You are naïve to think that. Hopefully I can say something that hasn't already been said about your subject, it not -- what's the point of discussion?

Sep 16, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Thomas, I was talking about Martha. Did you see the 'Martha:' I'm all right with you buddy. I just don't like that lady who is harassing a young boy with an ammunition of words he didn't say. It wasn't about you.:)

Sep 16, 2007, 05:31 PM
    This is just a thought but it looks like martha and thomas are the same person. They keep alternating going online and offline. After martha posts then she goes offline and thomas comes online and posts. See what I mean?

Sep 16, 2007, 05:33 PM
    ? What do you mean ? You think they are the same?:confused:

Sep 16, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nilbog
    ? What do you mean ? You think they are the same?:confused:
    Yes same person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

North American History [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I have been trying to answer this question for ever and I really just don't know... 1.What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence River system, the Columbia-Snake river system, and Great Salt Lake? (I know is receding glaciers) 2.How did this...

North American Union to be presented to Congress [ 24 Answers ]

Get ready to Rumble Globalist political heavyweights are preparing to formally propose to Congress the merger of the U.S. Canada and Mexico into a North American Union at the end of summer after they held secret meetings to Devise a plan that will be presented to representatives of all three...

North American Union and The SPP [ 5 Answers ]

I found this video of the Conservative Caucas highlighting the coming North American Union and the new currency, the Amero, very interesting. Why haven't we see this on the major networks? Here is the hyper link: The Dangers of the "North American Union" - Google Video

Furniture company in North American [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every body! Please kindly help me to find out where do furniture companies in North American focus in? Thks a lot. Sincerely yours!

North American Union [ 17 Answers ]

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14965 In my opinion, the only way to end many of our current problems such as immigration, is to open all borders and creat a North American Union. Canada, America and Mexico become all one country. My question is, what will we gain and what...

View more questions Search