Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashlily82 Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Sep 4, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Unknown Movie from 80's?
    In the mid 80's I watched this very scary movie on TV where this short alien creature kills this family while they are asleep in their house. Their daughter was spending the night at a friends house and comes home to find they are all dead and the creature is still there hiding in the closet or she hides in the closet. I'm not sure but I've had nightmares for a long time so any help would be appreciated.:confused:
    chikflik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 02:46 PM
    This is just a guess...

Mabey cat's eye? I remember a little monster pinching a girl's nose in her sleep as the cat watches.I could be wrong though.
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Sep 10, 2007, 04:35 PM
    There was a Tales From the Darkside episode with this little alien, chupacabra-looking thing that stayed in a closet and dragged people into it to eat them.

But it took place at a Bed N Breakfast, and the owner lady knew that the beast was in there. At the end of the episode, it kills a college girl and drags her into the closet.

Could that be it?
    Ashlily82 Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Sep 11, 2007, 03:17 PM
    I've seen cat's eye and know that it's not it because Drew Barrymore is the little girl. But thanks for the try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown 80's movie maybe 'the alien kid' [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of a film I used to watch when I was a lad. Its very vaige in my memory all I can remember is that a boy was being hunted by the government or organisation and was helped to escape by a fat sheriff. I know this is a shot in the dark but someone must have seen it. I...

80's/90's unknown title (small statues) [ 1 Answers ]

OK saw this film years ago can't remember the title of much about the film! All I can remember is that there where a load of little statues. I think there were a group of fiends all of which had one they did something wrong and they came to life and then caused havoc!

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

Unknown movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

All right, I was just thinking about a couple movies. And I remember this one movie: There's a teenage boy,he plays this computer game and it hypnotizes him and he starts killing people. There's also this creepy demon guy and in the end he dies. I'm pretty sure in the title it says either...

Unknown Movie, Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

When I was little I saw a movie that I can't remember the title to or any the actors that were in it. For some reason I can't get this movie out of my head and I'm desperately searching for the title. I saw this movie in the mid 80's but I'm not exactly sure when it was made. The movie starts about...

View more questions Search