Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    menarka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2005, 10:38 PM
    Name of 80's sci-fi movie ?
    There was this movie in the 80's about this kid who in the beginning goes out in the woods after his dog and can't find him and when he gets back to his house it's like 10 years later. Also, there is this alien computer ship that is really sleek and silver and he rides in it. Anyone know the name?
    maxx Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2005, 01:49 AM
    Is it Flight of the Navigator?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091059/
    menarka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2005, 09:55 AM
    YES!! Thank you.
    YES!! It totally is. Thanks so much. I have to go rent it out now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

I think it's an 80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I've have been thinking about this movie off and on for years, so I hope someone can help me. All I can really remember is there's some guy that I believe is in high school, but he turns into some kind of monster, but he's a good monster and the principal or dean of the school turns out to be the...

80's Movie Help [ 4 Answers ]

There Is A Movie About A Girl That Wants To Date, But Her Mother Doesn't Want Her To! But She Allows Her To Go On Dates, But Her Mother Starts Fires Different Places Every time She Kisses A Guy Or Gets Close, The Girl Ends Up Thinking That She Is Just Not Able To Date Because Of It She Tries...

80's movie name [ 1 Answers ]

O.K... it's been awhile. It's early 80's. This kid gets this new video game, but the game has some microchip in it. Some spies are after the microchip. They end up killing the video game clerk guy that the kid is friends with. The kid has a imaginary friend guy. It's driving me nuts. Two of the...

View more questions Search