Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    screaminogre Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2005, 09:37 PM
    Martial arts movie
    About 15 to 20 years ago I saw a movie which I can no longer recall the name of. The movie was about 5 or 6 guys who used to be in the same military unit together- who come together to help save a town or what not. Of the characters I can remember- one was drunk living in a salvage yard, one was a " human fly ", there was a scene involving a restaurant where 2 of the characters begin a fight with the use of a " deadly spoon ".The human fly is shown to scale the outside of a multi-story building- I think it was smaller than a sky-scraper though. Any help would be appreciated.-
    justcurious Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2006, 09:57 PM
    Hi. I also had a problem finding this movie a few years ago. It bugged me for years. The name of the movie is ' Kill and Kill again ', staring James Ryan and Stan Schmidt(the 'fly' character). It is now available on DVD. This movie ia actually the second movie of similar titles with James Ryan. The first was 'Kill or be Killed". Hope that helped.
    pinchtails Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Wow, thanks, I just posted a question about this movie, I've been racking my brain for years.
    cateyes12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 02:03 PM

I have been searching for the name of this movie for years. Thanks!
    nelsoo Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2011, 12:32 AM
    Kill and Kill again ---------- I look at the first

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a martial arts movie where they used acupuncture to kill. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I remember of this martial arts movie where the main character was a white american guy. The orientals in the movie used to kill using acupuncture needles. I think it's from the 70's or 80's, but can't remember the name of the movie nor the actors name for searching in imdb. Thanks ...

A martial arts film... [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I don't know the name of the movie... And I saw it back in the mid to early 90's... It starts with this troubled kid who finds a martial arts teacher, who teaches him martial arts. Then it goes to when he's a teen and he gets in a fight with a huge football player and beats him up. ...

80's martial arts type movie [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that used to be shown a good amount. I remember it had a young man, around 18-25, that was sent into this obstacle course with other guys his age. In the course, they had to pass these guards in outfits that looked like kkk outfits, but black. These guards could not talk to...

Better Basketball Through Martial Arts [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone discuss some of the ways that martial arts training can improve a person's basketball?

View more questions Search