Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 05:01 PM
    My livingromm's haunted not my room
    I just figured it out. My livingroom has ghost. Well I got to tell you what happened in my past that I just remembered that I forgot to include. One night when I was in my old room which is on the main floor and my door was open and I saw a shadow figure in my kitchen. This was not my imagination cause it was clearly moving and it wasn't anyone in my family cause it was to tall and skinny to be any of my family members. Also when I was sleeping in my livingroom then I woke up from a noise and I couldn't move and I tried to scream and the inside of my mouth started to hurt. Then I started to hear footsteps to the left of me and I couldn't turn my head to look. I've lately been hearing footsteps upstiars and banging on the TV in my livingroom. This house is a old house. We did some renivating in the living. We tore down the wall separating the kitchen and the livingroom and destroyed the closet in the front door. Can someone tell me who I can call to help.:confused:
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 6, 2007, 01:13 AM
    Dear JDW1889,

Pray daily... it will protect you...

Ms. Redrose

Sep 7, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Just last night I was trying to sleep and around 1 a.m. it started to get hard to breath. It only lasted for a couple minutes but I could tell something was causing this. This wasn't the first time this happened to me it happened a couple days before. But know I start to have the feeling that someone's watching me. I'm starting to lose my mind.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 8, 2007, 02:22 AM
    Dear JDW1889,

You did not mention if you are living alone? Why do not you move?? Have you tried daily prayer as I told you??

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by JDW1889
    Just last night I was trying to sleep and around 1 a.m. it started to get hard to breath. It only lasted for a couple minutes but I could tell something was causing this. This wasn't the first time this happened to me it happened a couple days before. But know I start to have the feeling that someone's watching me. I'm starting to lose my mind.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 02:54 AM
    JDW,
    I remember you did mention that you watch a lot of shows on the supernatural in another thread.
    The uneasiness and feeling like you are being watched could be related to that. I say this from experience because whenever I watch supernatural shows, the stories tend to stay in my memory for quite a while and sometimes my mind plays tricks and I would feel as if the entity from the show or something similar is around me.
    But I know for a fact that I have never personally seen a haunting or being haunted,but I do have vivid dreams where I feel I am being held down and I cannot breathe or wake up. Sometimes my nightmares are related to whatever horror type show I had been watching recently .
    I love to read and listen to horror/ghost stories too, and I know it effects me that whole day as I would keep replaying the story in my mind and the slightest unusual sounds may make me startle too.

I am not saying that there isn't a ghost in your house,there is a possibility as I believe they do exist and could disturb humans.
    Maybe you could try re-arranging your room and let in more light/sun(and no, I am not saying sunlight will kill them etc, but an airy fresh room might help you sleep better :)).

Sometimes when rooms/houses are left empty for too long ghosts may live there.
    shemilo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 05:05 AM
    The more you think about it ,the more you're mind gets tensed... and so you tend to hallucinate... the best thing you can do is -refrain from watching and reading supernatural stories... you'll soon forget about it... I know how it feels :)... and just avoid talking about it.. it really doesn't help... it just gets you more frightened.

Sep 8, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Most of these things happened before I started watching these shows
    shemilo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Why don't you get professional help then... itll hopefully put you're mind to ease

Sep 10, 2007, 12:03 PM
    I I've in the basement no light comes down here. I need to relly on my light

Oct 18, 2007, 03:16 PM
    I need help. Things are getting really active. Stuff are starting to move on there own and the footsteps are getting louder. All this stuff starts happening around 9 or 10.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being haunted [ 37 Answers ]

Im 12 and for as long as I can I rember creepy things have happened to me things ending up wear I did not leave them money in a locked bank and I had the key it looked untouched but when I looked into it nothing was to be found even though I put money in it then I got some more money in it and it...

Am I Haunted? [ 31 Answers ]

Okay, you all are going to think I have lost my mind, but I wonder sometimes if I am haunted. That probably sounds like a weird thing to day, but it seems like weird things seem to follow me wherever I go. We just moved into our first home (my husband,son and I), it was for sale as an estate, and...

Haunted by an Ex. [ 8 Answers ]

We dated for 6 almost 7 months and we were very happily in love. We broke up and got back together 3 times.. which on my part, I see now, was my mistake for taking him back 3 times. You do break up for a reason after all.. but you know how it is.. Break-ups are very hard, especially when you...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search