Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raja100 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Unskilled Dentist In Baltimore, MD
    I had a very bad experience with one of the bad unsklled dentist, Suresh Pattanachari, an Indian guy. This dentist is located in a uptown area Towson in Baltimore. But I found him doing unnecessary work on the teeth and then not being able to rectify the problem. He is so bad that his crowns do not remain for more than 2 years. If he extracts a tooth he makes sure that other teeth are damaged. What can be done to this unprofessional, even though I have changed this fruad!

Raja
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 4, 2007, 04:32 PM
    I would advise you to not use this man's name on an open forum like AMHD. You could be held liable for defimation unless you can prove what you are saying. File an complaint with the Maryland Dental Board and just find a new dentist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bad Dentist [ 3 Answers ]

I took my son to the Dentist 2 years ago. The dentist did some horrible things to my son. He did a root canal, that didn't needed to be done caused his tooth to split and half of it to fall out. He put my son through hell. I told the dentist that we wouldn't be back. The dentist charged us for...

Really bad Dentist! [ 11 Answers ]

I took my 6 year old son to the dentist last month for a checkup. The Doctor has a policy of not letting parents in the room while he is working on the children. I didn't like it, but saw all the other children going in with no problem, so reluctantly agreed. 10 minutes. Later my son came out...

Baltimore Ravens [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can purchase Ravens tickets for November (online) ? I can not find them and If I do come across a site,they are so expensive.

First Dentist Visit [ 1 Answers ]

I have several cavities in my mouth and my top two wisdom teeth are broken (almost half of each of them is completely gone). Up until yesterday, nothing has bothered me as far as having pain. I was chewing a piece of gum yesterday and bit my cheek really hard - now the wisdom tooth on that side...

View more questions Search