Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjack31 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Ohio child custody
    My wife and I have a 17month old son in Ohio, she does not work nor has a car. She has 2 kids that she does not have custody of in SC. She wants to divorce, will she be able to get custody w/o a job or finances. Will she be able to move out of state, if she does will she be able to get custody of the child. Will she have to stay in Ohio for joint custody?

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support and Child Custody [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering If child support and child custody are the same. I have a six year old daughter and I want to see her badly but her mother is holding child support over my head. I'm not saying she shouldn't but I have given her money on many occasions and for a year consitantly. Yet she refuses to...

Father seeking child custody of an unborn child [ 8 Answers ]

How can I get partial custody to my unborn child? The mother refusing to name me as the father. I know I can file after the baby is born, but I want to be there for the birth of my child.

Child custody [ 4 Answers ]

In the state of Georgia how old does a child have to be to choose which parent they want to live with?

Child custody of an unborn child [ 2 Answers ]

My question is concerning my sister, she moved to this state I live in now, only a year ago,to live with me, she got pregnant by some guy she was seeing, when he started beating her up she left him,(she was only 2 months pregnant at this time) now she's 7 months pregnant and we are moving back...

Child custody [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had a baby 8 months ago. I signed paternity papers and the birth certificate when my daughter was born. Her mother and I have never lived together although we share custody. She left the baby with me 3 weeks ago. What are my rights as a father if she wants to take the baby back?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.