Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orchijorg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 12:13 PM
    New Dishwasher leaking water.
    Hello there. Put in a new Fridgidaire Dishwasher and it is leaking water out the front during a normal cycle. Checked and it is level, so that is not the problem. :confused: Was a floor model and don't have a book to trouble shoot with. Any ideas will be greatly appeciated.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 01:13 PM
    It's new and under warranty. Don't try to repair yourself as you can void warranty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Surging water pressure & leaking water heater relief valve [ 19 Answers ]

Just recently the pressure of our water in the house surges when we turn a faucet on, and the city water company verified that our pressure in the house when we open a faucet is higher than the pressure in the lines in the street, and after the water runs is at a normal pressure (meaning their...

Gas water heater pressure release valve leaking water [ 14 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a slight issue with my gas water heater. It's a AO Smith 32.75 gallon type. All of a sudden, water is coming out of the relief valve pipe. I have placed a coffee can there, and I have to empty it out every few hours now. Im not sure where to turn for this one, as I have...

Water line to dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

My dishwasher has a connection box from hotwater line to washer -what is it's purpose ?

Water backup in dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

When cleaning up after the holiday dinner, water backed up out of the disposal and into the dishwasher. It overflowed into the wood flooring and down to the level below. Is this a partial blockage in the disposal drain pipe that forced the drain water into the dishwasher? We have run the water and...

View more questions Search