Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idontknowhow Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Resizing Clubs
    My husband has recently started playing golf, and has had several people tell him that his clubs are too short for him (He's about 6'). Can clubs be resized, or do they have to be bought longer? I have been looking online at new clubs, and they don't offer sizing information.

Also, how does one know what the right length of club is?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Go to a golf shop and have them take measurements and tell him the ideal golf club length. You don't have to buy the customs clubs they will undoubtedly offer but at least you'll know the right size.

Also, no you can't re-size clubs to make them longer, shorter might be possible but not longer.
    theebump Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Yes,. you can lengthen golf clubs, called butt end extensions. However I am doubting why at 6 feet your husband need longer clubs unless he has very short arm. Depending on your club now, it may not be worth having them extended, depends on price and quality.
    Golf Professional-theebump.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resizing photos. [ 3 Answers ]

I want to place some photos on eBay, but I can't as the photos are too big. How can I reduce their size? Must I buy an expensive program like Photoshop? Also, I have an install CD but my iMac (OSX 10.1.2) tells me I can't install it because it does not appear to be compressed or encoded. What...

Resizing [ 3 Answers ]

All of the sudden my window has decided to resize itself to VERY LARGE!! Just out of the blue this happened. I have gone to view and all settings are the same, but when I look at the forum I can only see maybe 3 threads where previous I could see the entire page. This happened while I was...

Dreamweaver and auto resizing [ 5 Answers ]

I am working on a website in Dreamweaver and I am running into a small problem. I am working on a large screen laptop with screen settings of 1440 x 900 pixels. Of course everything looks fine. However, when I go to a different computer with 800 x 600 settings or something different than...

Resizing small photos... [ 8 Answers ]

Im using Adobe and Corel in my art work... but I have a problem in comes of resizing small photos and low DPI photos... Using these programs how can I possibly clear the photos in my art work... I hope you guys know what I mean, I guess you know what will happened if you inlarge a small photo or...

View more questions Search