Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasonchehadi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2005, 10:32 AM
    Only one orgasm
    Hi 2 all .my girlfreind can only have one orgasm ,after that she don't let me move because she dose feels something funny ,ticklish... why is that? :confused:
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Sep 28, 2005, 07:03 PM
    Is that so..
    In my exp, after the girl orgasm they usually feels that as what you have said... so my girlfriend ask me to surlp and lick her , it make her feels good and then ask me to her again (note: when you are giving head to a girl you have to her before she reach the climax got it or you'll just give her a head endlessly... hak! Hak! Hak!) hope that could help you... :D
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 12, 2007, 08:18 AM
    My wife is the same way. After her orgasm sex is over. This is a problem, but I am beginning to believe that some people are simply limited to one.
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Mar 12, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Every female is different. Some cry before, while, and after sex. Some laugh, some just lay there. Some like to be cuddled, as well as some like to be left the hell alone. If you find a girl with multiple orgasms then that's good, and if you don't find one that's fine too. I use to be multi-orgasmic, but lately I have only one each time I have sex with my husband. It just depends on the female's body. There is nothing wrong with her. That is just the way God made her. I hope I was insightful. Also it is very rare to find a chick that muli-orgasm.
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Is she completely turned off after she orgasms or does she want to have another but feels she cant, because after I have an orgasm I give him oral, that way it gives me time to cool down a little and then after that were back at it! Plus he's happy he gets head in the process
    JacintaBlue2004 Posts: 23, Reputation: -1

Mar 14, 2007, 08:06 AM
    After that first orgasm the woman clitoris is extremely sensitive... Im not sure why but sometimes I have to tell my boyfriend to get off me too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is an orgasm? [ 5 Answers ]

I am Les. And I've been dating my GF for about 1 month and 16 days and well the topic of Orgasims came up and I was thinking crap I don't even know what it is I mean I do but I don't and I don't know how to have one or get one.. so my questions are: 1.)what is an Orgasm? 2.)How do I have one? ...

Orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

How do you know when you are having an orgasm,If you are female,what does it usually feel like? How can you give yourself orgasm?

Can't have an orgasm [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 and I have never had sex.. I have only ever been to second base before and I have been fingered a lot of times... every time I have ever been fingered I can't never reach an orgasm.. I get very wet but never feel any thing.. I fake sounds to make my boyfriend think I enjoying it but I...

Having troble with orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Well my boyfriend and I have been going out now for about 6 months and I can't seem to have an orgasm. It's not only frustrating to me but to him too. He tries really hard and I hate leaving him feeling like he isn't pleasing me. I was wondering if maybe having low iron in my blood could be a...

View more questions Search