Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qwe1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Flirt, Phone number, but sick.
    Hi all,

Last Thursday I met this girl at a night club. We were talking for a couple of hours and she gave me her phone number and she missed called mine on to her phone. We said that maybe we were both going there the next day so she said to call her.

I called her but she said that probably she wouldn't go out so we said to meet each other next week. This was Friday. On Sunday late afternoon I sms her (she was on vacation) just a simple message how are u... and she replied on Sunday night that she is tiered and she just got back and to meet up within the week. And I never replied.

So today I called her and she answered saying that she is a bit sick and that she mustn't talk a lot and I told her OK and she said I will call you when I get better.

Can anyone tell me what does this girl want from me?? Why did she ever give me her phone number in the first fu&@#&) place?? I'm sick and tiered of these situations they really think they can do what they want. What should I do call in a couple of weeks delete her phone? Or wait for her to call!!

Thanks to anyone!!
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 05:03 AM
    My honest opinion is that she is not interested. She gave you her number in a night club when she was likely a bit drunk, happens all the time. Forget it and stop calling her now, if she was interested she would let you know but the excuses are likely a way of telling you inderectly thanks but no thanks.

That does not mean there is anything wrong with you, she just is not interested and actually calling her day after day will make her even less interested.

Perhaps also consider meeting women in places other than pubs or nightclubs. Try joining an activity group or something along those lines where you can meet a woman who has a mutual interest and is at least sober. Nightclubs and bars are fun but not a place for meeting people for a relationship most of the time.
    qwe1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 05:07 AM
    She was perfectly all right, believe me...

And if she didn't want to meet me why did she reply in the first place and why did she even write that we will meet next week (I didn't even say anything)
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 05:11 AM
    Well, I'm not sure (for sure) why she said what she said. It was just my opinion, right or wrong. It just sounds as if she is not interested to me but I may be wrong. I just think it is perhaps best for you to wait now for her to call you, if she wants to, she will call you.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2007, 05:34 AM
    Yeah. Get on with your life. If she calls then she calls and you can go from there. If she doesn't then you'll already be getting on with it :)
    Dave1986 Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Sep 4, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Yeah she definatley not interested, sorry pal but it happens a lot... maybe she did it purely for ego boost! Happened to me a few times, but I just think their loss! Ha!
    bayareaslapzz Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Sep 4, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Maybe you bore the crap out of her... what do you guys talk about on the phone? Probably some boring... lol
    bayareaslapzz Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Sep 4, 2007, 04:56 PM
    OH TTT... SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!! lol
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 4, 2007, 05:10 PM
    If I were you I wouldn't make this a big deal.
    4me2know Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by qwe1
    hi all,

last thursday i met this girl at a night club. we were talking for a couple of hours and she gave me her phone number and she missed called mine on to her phone. we said that maybe we were both going there the next day so she said to call her.

i called her but she said that probably she wouldn't go out so we said to meet eachother next week. this was Friday. on Sunday late afternoon I sms her (she was on vacation) just a simple msg how are u... and she replied on Sunday night that she is tiered and she just got back and to meet up within the week. And i never replied.

so today i called her and she answered saying that she is a bit sick and that she mustn't talk a lot and I told her ok and she said i will call you when i get better.

can anyone tell me what does this girl want from me???? why did she ever give me her phone number in the first fu&@#&) place??????? I'm sick and tiered of these situations they really think they can do what they want. what should i do call in a couple of weeks delete her phone?? or wait for her to call!?!?

thanks to anyone!!!!!!
    First off, met at a BAR go figure... that isn't that place for all people to meet their soul mates, and to be honest with you sweetie she was?? Drunk and didn't realized that she might be in a relationship already woke up the next morning and forgot what she did, cheap thrills...
    Sparkle1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Get on with your life, because it's too fun, busy, exciting (or whatever) to worry about some stranger you met at a night club.

I wouldn't take it personal. You could be the hottest, nicest guy she's ever seen but maybe she's on this very forum all broken up over some loser, and that night she could have been on the re-bound but now her pathetic loser boy ex took her back...??

Who knows, who cares. Right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I look up a Phone number on the Web? [ 16 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knows of a web site where I can look up a phone number? I tried the white and yellow pages but its like $14.00 Is there any free look up web sites? :confused:

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

Phone number of dunknow? [ 2 Answers ]

Would someone give me the phone number of dunknow.com company?please a really need it :(

Yahoo Phone Number [ 2 Answers ]

I need a phone number for Yahoo. Can anyone help? Thank you.

View more questions Search