Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Delhagen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 01:02 AM
    Poison for Lizards
    I know lizards are harmless but I am Terrified by them especiall about them enterng my house. If one got into my hose I would never enter it again. Is there a poison available to discourage them from being near my front door?
    Delhagen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 01:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Delhagen
    I know lizards are harmless but I am Terrified by them especiall about them enterng my house. If one got into my hose I would never enter it again. Is there a poison available to discourage them from being near my front door?
    I know lizards are harml;ess but I am Terrified by them. Is there a poison available to keep them away from my doors?
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2009, 02:45 PM

Put some moth balls around they hate the smell!
    Missouri Bound Posts: 1,532, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2009, 07:33 PM
    Go online, (lol) look at the type of pests that lizards eat, and be happy you have them around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How big should my lizards watering bowl be [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 55 gallon tank and I wonder I have a watering dish but it is the size of a quarter of a regular cup do you think I need a bigger wattering bowl and I have 5 brown anole lizards:D

Life or death for my lizards [ 1 Answers ]

I wondered what is the humidity level of anole lizards and what will happen if the humidity is to low or to high

How do I stop Lizards from eating plants [ 1 Answers ]

I have Lizards that are eating my tomatoes. What can I do about it? Thanks for you help, Al

Lizards taking over [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend who has a lot of lizards in his place. Also inside of the house. They make a kissing sound which means they are probably mating or just being annoying. Every night when you walk anywhere in the house you see them crossing your paths. I was wondering what type of poison could he get...

Poison Bugs and lizards [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Experts, I have a question about lizards and pest control. I hate the creepy crawly things and use perimeter spray around my house. I really try hard not to harm my lizards but I do wonder what happens if they eat a dying bug that I have just sprayed. They seem to dart out of nowhere and...

View more questions Search