Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Damarissxx Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Bumps on face?
    How do I get rid of bumps on my face that are no color but the color on my skin [[they look like heat bumps]]??:confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 4, 2007, 05:21 PM
    It can't be heat bumps because heat bumps appear when the skin is red. These bumps tend to show up on covered parts of the body, such as the back, abdomen, neck or upper chest. From your description, you may have a form of acne, which can be treated with over-the-counter acne treatments containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. You should go a see a dermatologist. He/she will be able to make a proper diagnosis, and prescribe a treatment that's right for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you wash your face? [ 14 Answers ]

What water temperature should it be first and last And I have acne When you wash your faces do you use a sponge,washcloth, or hands Do you scrub or do it gently when you have the facial wash on your face For how long do you do this ? 10 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec and please say what...

Bumps on face [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my one month old baby girl is getting little flesh colored bumps around her checks and the back of her head, I was woundering if this is normal or if there is something I can do to prevent it. Thank you, Mike

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Angel's face [ 1 Answers ]

Angel's Face Many years before, Love is a mysterious world to me, Between the true heart and fake heart, I could not tell. A angel's face, Proves its own promise, Which let people believe it easily.

Do I take this at face value [ 9 Answers ]

We were together for 8 years. We had a quarrel - he no longer wanted to see me - now 1 month later he sends the following - he is an aquarius I am a scorpion. Where do I go from here - I have always pictured myself growing old with him Most of the anger has subsided but the hurt and...

View more questions Search