Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cute_blu_fairy17 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Sep 9, 2005, 08:56 PM
    I think I'm dying...
    Please help... My boyfriend and I broke up and I was hoping someone could give me an idea or two for an amazing romantic gesture... that doesn't cost anything... and that would REALLY fix and help things... I don't want to lose him because he is truly the only guy that really cares... we've been together for over 4 years and I know we can last a LOT longer, but somehow I keep screwing up and playing high school games... I need to get him back... I don't want to live my life without him... Any ideas? Please... I need to get him back -- it is 4 days before he is supposed to fly out here and bring me back with him... Please help me... I don't have any clue what to do... No clue whatsoever... What can I do to win back the love of my life? It hurts so much... I really need everyone's advice... Thank you...
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2005, 03:19 AM
    Screwing up
    Hi,
    You said it; playing high school games.
    It's very true that "love hurts", and I'm sorry things aren't working out for you.
    All of us have gone through the same thing. I am 63 yrs old, married 28 yrs, happily, and have gone through the same things as a teen.
    You will learn eventually what to do and say.
    That doesn't help you now, because your boyfriend has decided that he has had enough of the games.
    There is nothing you can do, except meet new people; and decide to start beiing honest and truthful, stop playing these games... no one likes them forever. There are many teens who say what they mean, and are honest about it. Games are for kids; but unfortunately adults sometimes play them as well. Start changing, you willl not regret it!!
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    s47hbk Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2008, 09:15 PM
    I would go for a candle lit dinner. If you really love him though, just ask yourself this question. Why are you playing games? Maybe your better off without each other. Just think of all of these things. But if you do get him back don't turn around and play more of these games with him or you will lose him for good. Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dying roots? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am asking this for a friend but she dyed her brown hair blonde but the roots are starting to show. How should she redo her roots? Should she just put hair dye on the top? Or can she just put hairdye on her whold head ? She is afraid that if she just does the roots she will miss some and get...

Death& Dying? [ 27 Answers ]

My husband and I were just talking about death. He and I have completely different points of view on the matter. He is very confident in our beliefs of the afterlife and actually thinks it should be a day to celebrate, not mourn. I on the other, am a little more sensitive to the thought of it. ...

Dying Fish [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys, My kids have an aquarium at home medium size which has got a filter and they are changing the water and cleaning the whole stuff occasionally but not late. They are feeding them morning and evening according to the instructions from the pet shop. They have to buy new fishes in every two...

I'm dying to get help and don't know where to look. [ 8 Answers ]

Im really sorry if this is the wrong area to ask my question, but Im new to this forum and really need some help. Here's my problem: My computer constantly and, seemingly, for no reason crashes (restarts itself) I had this problem before a while back and someone I know looked at it, removed...

Brother in law dying. [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I dreamt that my brother in law was dying of cancer and I was really distraught while every one else was trying to put a brave face on for him. I looked in my dream dictionary this morning and it said that I wished him dead which is not true. What does it really mean? :(

View more questions Search