Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortyz Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 03:34 PM
    in love with best friend
    I have know my best friend for 11 years and he is married with 2 kids. I have one but not married. We worked together for about 7 years. He has a really bad marriage for about 4 years . His wife cheated on him 2x with his cousin. He kicked her out and took her back 2x. About 2 years ago we started to have sex with each other. She has not been giving him it in about 4 years. So we started. It was suppost to be a friend with beifits and I have really strong feelings for him. I never told him that I did but I think that he nows. We talk on the phone all the time. He ask me all the time if I'm seeing anybody else and I tell him no but I will tell you if I do . What do I do I really love him but don't know how he feels and don't know how to ask him. Help me please. :confused:
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 3, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Well, honestly this is all a mess girl. I am 15 and even I can see that. To be true to yourself I would end this relationship. The guy has a wife and kids, you will tear that apart. You have a kid yourself. And your NOT married. Um what does that say about you? You are not very responsible but don't be mad just saying. This mess will catch up with you. End it now and start a new chapter in your life. Meet a new guy and marry him. You and your best friends are not soulmates. And if you by chance are then let fate step in I MEAN HES MARRIED! You aren't going to heaven .
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Uuuummmmm I don't think this situation you are in will deem you to hell... Anyway, you must tell him how you feel and if things can't be worked out and go farther then you must cease the sexual relationship. It's not healthy. It sounds as if he is interested in more than just sex from you but keep in mind that he IS still married and that he as cheated on his wife. I understand the situation with his wife was spoiled but he did cheat meaning that he could possibly to it to you. Another aspect you have to consider... the children, how are they going to feel. In all honestly, you both probably need to go your separate ways and into a relationship without burnt bridges and excess baggage.
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 3, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Yeah rank we got it right basically shortyz end it. Before its too late.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 03:54 PM
    You're definitely on a slippery slope with this kind of relationship.
    There's nothing stable here I can see. You should look for someone who's available.
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Wow Cap LOOK we have the same amount of posts! 938!
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Um, he is married right? Don't you feel that what you are doing is wrong even though his wife is doing the same? Seriously, if he is doing it to her what makes you think he won't do it to you?

Best wishes,
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Exactly x2, two wrongs NEVER make a right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with a friend [ 4 Answers ]

Here is the story… I have been in what seems to be a somewhat unstable relationship with a friend of mine. She is someone I deeply care about and would like to get to know better. Like I had said, the relationship seems (at least to me) to be somewhat unstable. We met about a year ago, became...

In love with a friend [ 1 Answers ]

Here is the story… I have been in what seems to be a somewhat unstable relationship with a friend of mine. She is someone I deeply care about and would like to get to know better. Like I had said, the relationship seems (at least to me) to be somewhat unstable. We met about a year ago, became...

I Love My Best Friend [ 10 Answers ]

Ok here goes, A year ago I met this wonderful girl. So I decided to ask for her number and I was planning on asking her out on a date. Well she gave me her number but before I could ask her out she started dating this guy. So we became friends, and over time, best friends. She broke up with her...

In love with a friend [ 3 Answers ]

Dear readers, I have a problem I am in a relationship for 3 years, and am a good friend to this boy I know for 4 years. I love him a lot and it is destroying my relationship, meaning that I keep on thinking about him, for other reason we are friends and my boyfriend suspect something...

I'm in love with my best friend [ 6 Answers ]

This is kind of weird. I've known him for about two years now. He's one of only two people I could call my friends. I realised, however, that the way I felt about him was different to the way I felt about my other friend. I just wanted to touch him, hug him, smell him (? ) etc. I realised...

View more questions Search