Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 3, 2007, 03:31 PM
    A friend crushes on crush! AHh
    Alright readers, its me again lets get right down to it, in my first question on here i mentioned my "friend" chiara. Now i have liked this boy alex since like last year i discovered him. I had told chiara about him and she reacted like dang hes hot. now this year she is really bothering me in trying to get close to him. She hun out with a friend natalee and he was apparently there and then again in a crowd they hung (4 people). She is rubbing it in my face and it seems like she would stab me in the back if he liked her by small chance. I am very confused how can she do this to me. as gretchin weiners would say "its just against the rules of feminism" . is chiara going to do this to me? how should i react around that subject. and how do you all feel about a friend liking ur crush or possibly ex?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 03:37 PM
    I would not deem a person like that my friend. And I just would not deal with her. Another way to look at it, if the boy likes her, that is not her fault, but if she makes a habit of doing stuff like that, don't continue being friends with her.
    -

Sep 3, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Thanks she has this is kind of the second time but this time is actually serious the first she was just really thinking he was hot. And still she is confusing me if she does this to me I will blow.
    -

Sep 3, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Come on peeps I need more opinions lol
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2007, 04:23 PM
    First of all, IF my friend was stepping up on my crush. I say go for it, good for you. Let her find out what he is about.
    But, you should approach him as soon as possible and let him know that you exist. Spark up conversation. Find something in common. Go with the flow. But you can be sure that if she was a true friend of yours, psstt... she wouldn't do that to you. Tell her how you feel, when she throws it in your face. I know its putting all your feelings out there but in the end of it all, wouldn't you wonder if you had did this differently it would have worked out for the best,

Chin up
    -

Sep 3, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Thanks mel I didn't get the first sentence but lol it was meaningful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Crush on best friend, and he's leaving [ 4 Answers ]

This is a rather complicated relationship I have. I'm a male, 19 yrs old, and I recently started having strong sexual attractions for my best friend (who's also a guy). This in particular has put me under a lot of pressure and stress, as I'm still trying to cope with my emotions. I've almost been...

Friend and I have the same crush! [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend and I, both seniors in HS, like the same girl, a sophomore. I have liked her since last year when she first came to our school, but never said anything. Recently my friend mentioned that he likes her, I told him I did as well, and he is cool with it. I can't stand the fact that he...

Huge Crush on my Husbands Friend [ 40 Answers ]

Oh my god. First of all, I wasn't sure if this is the right category to post my dilema, but I'm soooo glad I found this website. Anyway I have a major crush on my husbands friend. I can't stop thinking of him. I go to the store hoping to run into him. I know I told myself a million times...

I have a huge crush on my husband's best friend! [ 20 Answers ]

I am so confused & upset lately! I have a crush on my husband's best friend & his friend told me he liked me too because somehow we talked about it. My husband has no clue about any of this. His friend and I have been text messaging each other for the past week & discussing it. We both know that...

Friend, bragging, ahh. I'm going through hell here. [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend keeps bragging about her cottage, her period, her trailor, her dog, hot guys, her brother. She's my best friends, I don't want to hurt her, what should I do now?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad:

View more questions Search