Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sUpErnUrsE Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Need a boy translator
    So there's this boy. Every girl in my class is like in love with him, you know the type. Tall, muscular, smart, and very cute to top it off he's a musician. The problem is I don't seem to understand him. He tells people that he thinks of me as a sister, but then he asks me questions like "When are you planning to settle down", "You have alot going for you......trust me." And he looks at me weird, always smiling. Does the guy like me or not?
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 3, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Ooo goodness um well I know the type I have liked and loved plenty of them, I am 15 and love the disney fairytale ending. I have never had a boyfriend. But hear me out. The guy you get up and go to school for in the morning is always a bit mysterious. Its almost like he's afraid to show the "real" him. But I am saying he does in fact like you the question is how much? How far are you willing to go for him. If it is meant to be let fate take care of it. What you know is that he definitely cares for you. And saying your like a sister means he loves you. I am just saying he maybe likes you as a friend. Mail me hope I helped. Further assistance just mail me
    SabbzR Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Just because a guy asks you questions like that, doesn't mean he is necessarily interested. However, you say he is always smiling... at you or at everything? Watch him for this, just because he smiles at you doesn't mean he likes you. Watch for the difference between smiling at you and smiling all the time.

On the bright side, he is probably telling everyone that he thinks of you as a sister to avoid suspicion of his true feelings. Maybe he does like you - but hasn't found the balls yet to tell you. Don't think less of him for this, consider it really flattering if a guy is nervous about speaking to you in an intimate way, it means he really likes you - well it does in my case anyway lol

If you really want to know, just pluck up the guts and go and ask him, quietly away from people though. Be open, honest and truthful - don't get all huffy if he doesn't want to answer your question - give him time.

*clink* I've added my 2 cents :)

Regards,
    Sebastien
    sUpErnUrsE Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SabbzR
    he is probably telling everyone that he thinks of you as a sister to avoid suspicion of his true feelings. maybe he does like you - but hasn't found the balls yet to tell you.
    :) Thanks for your 2 cents Sebastian
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Sep 6, 2007, 12:17 PM
    What up what up, he really likes you, like sebas said the sister thing is just an excuse which I have used many times myself, flirt wit this fool, you'll see how he'll come right to you.
    SabbzR Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpErnUrsE
    :) Thanks for your 2 cents Sebastian
    ;) not at all
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Hey, he likes you!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 8, 2007, 05:06 PM
    He thinks of you as a sister and maybe he sees you doing things he does not think you should be doing. Why don't you just ask him what he means?
    Why is it people can do the tongue tango with anybody and think nothing of it, can parade around half naked in front of people and think nothing of it, but that can't bring themselves to ask a person a simple question?
    Go up to him and ask him what he means.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boy I like [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: there's this boy that I like ad everbody thinks he's dorky. He's cute, but people thinks he's weird. Help me?

I like this boy, but. [ 10 Answers ]

I like this boy, but my best friend likes him too. I know for a fact that he likes me, and we have hung out a few times. His parents like me, and my parents love him, so we have that going for us. The only thing is, my friend doesn't know I like him. What makes it worse is that the past few times...

A boy! [ 7 Answers ]

I just found out today that I am having a boy!! I really thought it was a girl, but I'm sooo happy!

It's a Boy! [ 31 Answers ]

Well, its official, we had the ulrasound and we found out we are having another baby boy! We are so excited!:p

Which boy? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, So I just broke up with my boyfriend not too long ago and the next day I regreted it COMPLETELY. But then this guy that I have been like in love with forever told his best friend he liked me who told me so I forgot about him and me and the guy ung out for a while we held handss and like he...

View more questions Search