Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gnsatter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Find a movie title by description
    I'm trying to find the name of a fairly new movie. I saw previews on TV but don't remember the name or actors. It's a teenage boy who I think has been kidnapped and hidden away somewhere. Everyone thinks he's dead. His "ghost" comes back home and to school but no one can see or here him. He has to make someone see or hear him so they can find him before he dies. Finally one girl at school hears him. That's all I know. Can you help me?
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Sep 3, 2007, 05:14 PM
    It's called "The Invisible", and it just came out this past April.
    The boy needs to find his attacker before he dies.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Crikey, I can't count the number of times this one has been coming up on other forums. Sometimes a half-dozen queries per day. For a movie that bombed in the theatres (even though *I* paid good money to see it), folks've sure been dang curious about it lately.
    jewel2514 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 09:26 PM
    It's a really good movie I thought it was anyway
    :)
    BARBmessex1707 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gnsatter
    I'm trying to find the name of a fairly new movie. I saw previews on TV but don't remember the name or actors. It's a teenage boy who I think has been kidnapped and hidden away somewhere. Everyone thinks he's dead. His "ghost" comes back home and to school but no one can see or here him. He has to make someone see or hear him so they can find him before he dies. Finally one girl at school hears him. That's all I know. Can you help me?
    It's called the invisible...
    alex071488 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gnsatter
    The movie is called the invisible.
    elainerahn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 02:01 PM
    The answer is the "Invisible".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

Title of movie unknown. Very vague description. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie I can remember from when I was young. I think it is early 90's or late 80's. I am not too sure about the storyline. All I can remember is that there was like a group of children (they were puppets) and lived in trash cans in a shop. I think they might have been evil. Everyone apart...

View more questions Search