Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl101989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Can a gay guy be straight again?
    I'm just wondering if a gay guy can become straight again? Reason being because I have this male friend who is almost like my diary, I tell him everything all my life. We are always like together even people tell us we wold make a cute couple and stuff. Also he eve told me before that if he was straight he would date me because I'm really beautiful and stuff. Well recently I've been having these weird feelings for him the more like a friends type of thing and I want to ask him out but he's gay! And I don't know what to do... if I should stay away from him or just give it a shot ad tell him? Im just wondering if tis guy as a little deep down kind of feeling thing for meand if there would be a chance tat I ca set I straight again??
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 02:47 PM
    No... when your gay, your gay. It would be best for you to keep the relationship friend-based; trying to "go out" with him will only make things weird and complicated.
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2007, 03:06 PM
    I wouldn't ruin the friendship. Keep it simple and have your close friendship with him. I know too many people who have complicated their lives by getting to envolved. Keep it nice and simple.

Best wishes,
    SnakeBite Posts: 68, Reputation: 4

Sep 3, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl101989
    im just wondering if a gay guy can become straight again?
    Strait again? A gay man was never strait to begin with.
    DaZig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 08:06 PM

A persons personality is based off all of the things around the person. People can always change, that is the basis of growth. Try to find the root cause of it all. Get to know him ever deeper and create the strongest of bonds. I do believe he can be straight. Whatever you do, DO NOT GIVE UP. Don't let anyone talk you out of it, especially not yourself. Be strong, couragous and determined.
    anons91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 01:20 AM
    I have being best friend with 2 of a straight guy (which is I really2 close)
    But I know he seems interested with me and they just don't want a sexs
    And I can see their jealousy eye from him when I hang out with another guy..
    2 of them are falling in love with me I don't know who can I choose.
    They love to hugged me(in a different time of course),,
    That just so,
    I love being hugged..
    Oh well but they don't want to having a sexs..
    My opinion is, you can make a straight guy fall in love with you..
    But they don't want to have sexs with you.
    For me its better than nothing.. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gay guy and Straight woman [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone help me - how can a Gay guy have sex with a str8 woman when he can not get his penis hard?

I'm gay - he's straight, is a relationship possible? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a straight acting, masculine gay man. I'm not in a relationship, and live a totally straight life. There is someone that I've known for more than 6 years at work. We've always been good friends, gotten along. In the past few months, the friendship has turn into what I'm positive is...

Straight or gay? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and ia

Can a gay guy go straight [ 47 Answers ]

I just want to know how possible it is for a gay guy to go straight because I have this friend who is actually my best friend and we both go way back from school and now we work together... we do practically everything together; work, party, gym, tennis, you name it, except sleep together. He has...

How do I know gay from straight? [ 14 Answers ]

Need some advice from the gay dudes; How do you let someone know that your interested in them? Here's a little back ground; I'm from Kentucky, not many gay scenes in the area I live in. Probably wouldn't go even if there was, just not my thing. But I would love to meet someone. Everywhere I...

View more questions Search