Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Just dumb as usual.
    Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet?

He was looking for Pooh!

Why do mice have small balls?

Not that many know how to dance.
    :rolleyes:
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Oh how lovely! I love the "pooh" one! That's a great pick-me-up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my screen darker than usual? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. This is my first question so bare with me. :) I logged on this morning, when I realise on my desktop, I can hardly see my background graphic. I can still see things, they're just not as bright as they were yesterday. I don't remember doing anything to cause this..

What is the usual attorney fees for H-1B Application? [ 3 Answers ]

I have hired an attorney for processing the H1 case of one of my employees. She is from Florida, and quoting $3500 (Attorney fees only). It is just a simple H1-B visa application. :mad: I think its slightly steep, isn't it?

Perior lasting longer than usual [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone... I'm 32 years of old and currently on birth control (Trivora) for over 3 years. I recently started my period; but, it started brownish, then red and light. This went on for a week. Then about a day or two stopped. My period came back; however, would only show up during the day...

Not the usual heartache... [ 23 Answers ]

Ok, I'm new to this site so not sure how this will turn out, but here goes... My boyfriend of nearly 3 years who I loved with all my heart has kicked me out and ended it. Big deal hey? Well, yes! We'd talked about marriage, kids, the whole lot. I was with him since I was 17. I gave up my job,...

View more questions Search