Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lindsey15 Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Sep 3, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Is it normal?
    OK so my b/f and I have intercourse a few times. We were each other's firsts and stuff. And then we decided to stop until we got a little older (we r 16). For like the first week or two everything he did (kisses, hugs, laying next to him watching a movie, etc.) teased my body. Now I can lay next to him and it doesn't tease me anymore and I like just laying there better than actually having intercourse. Is that abnormal? I'm confused.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 01:54 PM
    It sounds like a wonderful feeling, to be there with him and loving him "just because".
    Suelle383 Posts: 105, Reputation: 25

Sep 3, 2007, 01:55 PM
    I think its totally normal. Honestly, I didn't really enjoy intercourse until I was in my mid-20s. At your age, you should hold off on doing anything you don't really want to do. Snuggling and being close is intimacy, so if you enjoy that, I would stick with it.
    Lindsey15 Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Sep 3, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Oh I'm not complaining. It IS a wonderful feeling. But I talked to my sister kind of and she said that even after going out with her h usband for 3 years and being married for one she still feels teased by what he does.
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Its totally normal, you still love him right? I think it's a great idea about stopping intercourse!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is This Normal? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I am 13 years old and in grade 9. I eat pretty healthy and stuff. But sometimes I feel really really really really hungry. But I would not want to eat! I can hear my stomach grumbling and everything but I will not want to eat. This mainly happens a few hours before dinner and when dinner time...

Is it normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 16yr old female who recently lost my mom in December and it hit me really hard. My period stopped then came back in February for about 3 days then it stopped again and just came back in May so I was wondering is that normal? If not is it because of the stress and depression I'm feeling from...

Is it normal... [ 10 Answers ]

Is it normal to have nightmares about losing your child, or not being able to protect them, even while they are in the womb? Lately I have dreams that I'm having a misscarriage (I had one 3 years ago at 11 weeks) and it's in odd locations.. like my old high school (haven't been there for 5 years)...

Is this normal or too much [ 17 Answers ]

I've been talking to this girl for some time she is 26 and has slept with 26 guys is this normal or too much in other words should I be careful? I don't want to judge her but I got to feel some kind of emotion towards this issue.

Is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I have done about 5 pregnancy tests since getting a positive on the 27th August. They have all been positives still. What I don't understand is that I am due my p right now and instead I have got dark brown D, this has been for the last few days. There is no pain. I have also had fuller achy...

View more questions Search