netter143 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 11:06 AM
    6th grade self contained
    Hey ALL

I am starting back to school tomorrow and kids come Wed

I am looking for a weekly form I can have my students fill out
    I am calling it Peek of our week

And the kids can tell briefly what we did this week in our subject

I have spent some time making it but it is just not working...
    So there must be forms I can choose from...
    Have searched but no luck

ANY other ideas are welcome as well...
    Thanks
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 3, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Just make one up have questions like

1.) What was your favorite assignment this week?

2.) What was your least favorite assignment this week?

3.) What would you like to see different next week?

4.) Write your own question and answer it (Or you could have them ask a friend the quest ion and write their response.

5.) Have anything more too say?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 11:30 AM
    That's a really good idea!

Do you mean "peek" (look at) or "peak" (top of)? If you really mean "peek," then maybe "Peek Into Our Week" would sound better than "Peek of our week".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6th Wedding Anniversary [ 14 Answers ]

Okay, next weekend my husband and I will celebrate 6 years of wedded bliss. We've been doing the traditional gifts (sometimes with creatives spins, as the year we got bikes for each other in the colors of Orange and Grape to cover "fruits and vegetables") Year 6 is "Iron", and I'm stumped. I...

Heat won't work on self-contained unit [ 2 Answers ]

I have a self-contained heating and air unit outside. In the winter the heat wouldn't work, but the air had been working on a newly installed system. I called a HVAC person and he said he bypassed something so that the heat would work. I called him this summer and he came back and switched the...

6th year but out of country [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my case. Please comment! F-1 student: Aug 2001 - Dec 2004 OPT: Feb 2005 - Feb 2006 I have been out of the country since April 2006 (only 104 days in 2006). My H-1B visa has been approved and is undergoing security clearance for stamping for the past few months. I filed 1040NR-EZ...

6th year F-1 student [ 3 Answers ]

I'm under F-1 visa. This is my 6th year, so I cannot file as non-resident. The university did not withhold medicare and social security taxes. Is that OK? Do I need to do something about that? My husband is in his 5th year and has a fellowship, which is exempt for residents only. He has tax...

6th year of f1/opt [ 5 Answers ]

HI, I was in my 6th year of f1+opt during 2005. I heard that I can still file as non-resident alien if I am able to file a statement claiming closer connection to home(india). My h1b started on feb 2006. If I can file as a non-resident alien for 2005, what forms do I need to fill out, and is...

View more questions Search