Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hitch21 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 10:21 AM
    How to get his attention without pushing him away
    I am suspecting my boyfriend is cheating on me, and I have found some proof , but he is not making time to seee me. I am getting very upset because this is really bothering me. I need to talk to him and get everything off my mind and know what is going on. But he hasn't called me, he'll maybe text or message me online, but he won't answer or he hasn't called.
    I don't know how to make him understand that what I have to say is important aand I'm not doing any of it to get his attention because he thinks I have nothing to say to him and I am lying just so I can see him.
    I am hurting, I haven't slept, I have been crying for the past 4 days. And I don't know what else to do.
    I tried telling him, he wouldn't listen, he wouldn't pick up, I'm ready to just go knock on his door and grab his attention that way.

I dontknow... what should I do?
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Sounds like he already knows what you are about to tell him and he either is embarrassed or just doesn't care. Sweetie, it will get easier. Love hurts. I wouldn't go knocking on his door because it might be considered "stalking".
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 3, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Ok don't spend your life crying over some jerk that won't listen to you. There is one person for every person on this earth. Your soulmate is out there trust me I'm 15 and all I believe in are disney movies. Lol just move on break it off. Don't let him. There's plenty of jerks out there what's so special about this one? Did I help? Mail me
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 03:31 PM
    This is not your soulmate. Don't waste any more tears and energy on him. Don't contact him but get on with your life. If you don't know how to do that, ask us for ideas. We at AMHD have great ideas!!
    Hitch21 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 06:43 PM
    I need to get a hold of him though because he has a lot of my stuff and some other personal financial stuff.. I need to take care of everything and say what I have to say to make him feel like before I end it...

He just actually called me.. he said he doesn't want to see me because he's mad at me... when I know in fact he has no reason too...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why is she pushing me away? [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend of almost 2 years broke up with me in February and from that point on has demonstrated some confusing behavior. We moved from the east coast to California together and shared an apartment. The relationship was very rocky since the move with lots of fighting over dumb things. ...

Am I pushing too hard? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi thank you so much for the ideas and I agree. It might be too late since he already broke up with me two weeks ago. My bad I sent him a dozen of mail last week explaining, how sorry I am for my shortcomings (I know I have had lot of shortcomings to our relationship to keep it alive, I'm just good...

I'm pushing my boyfriend away [ 10 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for almost three years. He's my best friend and the only guy I've ever loved. I'm pretty high-maintenance (and some might say immature) and when we first started dating, he won me over by doting on me and being very attentive with lots of phone calls, IMs, and e-mails,...

Boyfriend pushing me away [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years seems to be pushing me away. He was preivously married for a about 9 years I think and the marriage did not work out due to her cheating... my question is, could he be so hurt from his previous relationship that he is scared of this one now to take the next step? I am...

My neediness is pushing her away? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I had another post on her about my girlfriend asking for space and then a break up. For our 5 year 11 month relationship I treated her second most of the time. I wouldn't answer her calls, not because I didn't love her, but because I didn't feel like talking to her and I know I could call her...

View more questions Search