Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annemieke Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2007, 09:11 AM
    "Oops! There goes my heart again."
    Just this one line of an old song keeps playing through my head. Does anyone know more about it? It feels like it must be at least 35 years old. Thanks! Love, Annemieke.
    celiner Posts: 66, Reputation: 5

Sep 4, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Found a number of songs with this line. The following are the singers,

Holly Dunn
    Fats Domino
    Nat King Cole
    Mariah Carey

If the song is over 35 years old try Fats and Nat.

Type the line of the song and the word lyrics into the search section of Google.
    The above singers will show up. Click on these and you will find the complete song.

Sep 4, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Thanks celiner, I actually did try that but these songs omits the vital "oops"...
    I have since wondered whether I am not mixing up several songs. No hope, in that case! Thanks anyway. Love, A.
    celiner Posts: 66, Reputation: 5

Sep 4, 2007, 01:49 PM
    I could not find any song with these words and the oops. Sorry. Good luck with the search.

Sep 5, 2007, 04:43 AM
    I know, sounds sad doesn't it, but I might have got my heart confused with another rubber tree plant...
    XA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

I think "Heart" is in the title [ 3 Answers ]

An older movie: They meet when she's an angel and fall in love. It's not his time and he goes back, but they always have this memory of each other. She's given the choice of remaining an angel or becoming a real person if the two of them can reconnect in a certain timeframe. Fast forward to their...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

My heart feels like it is "gurgling" [ 4 Answers ]

In the past 3 months my heart "gurgles", literally. Like when bubbles come up from the water . The first time it happened I was walking up a hill after eating, the gurgling lasted a 20 min severely, then it kept up for 12 hours, then it was over. Since that it happens about 10 times a week for...

View more questions Search