Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wspdr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot
    Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model?

Thank for the help,
    Kathy Hamann
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2007, 11:08 PM
    I don't know that any of the manuals are available for a free look at the contents of them online. But, I do know that you can order them.

Please see the following site:

SINGER® SEWING CO. | Manuals

Just put 4525 in the white, rectangular box on the right side of the page.
    josemoya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 03:17 PM
    Hello is me Gaius a spring from the top and not is where is find since I would like to see a manual of merritt 4525 machine to locate the piece again. Jose moya

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1880 Singer Sewing Machine [ 6 Answers ]

I have inherited an 1880 Singer Sewing machine in mint condition. Just curious on its value.

Singer Sewing Machine V-Series [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am wondering if anyone can tell me roughly how much my singer sewing machine is worth. It is a V-Series, which was prior to the F-Series-that one was manufactured in 1910-1920. I am waiting for singer to get back to me with a dating on the series number, however, they cannot actually value...

Singer Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Singer Sewing Machine that belonged to my God-Mother the serial number off the machine is: 1172500A. Does this machine have any value?

1883 Singer Sewing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I've recently stumbled upon a Singer sewing machine (coffin top) that is dated 1883. However, I cannot find a serial or model number anywhere. I've considered the possibility that there was never one imprinted on it, but I just can't imagine that would be so. Being unable to locate this...

Singer sewing machine parts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have acquired a 1917 Singer Sewing Machine, and I am looking for parts. Any ideas as to where I could locate some parts for it. It is a model 127. I am specifically looking for a caster for the bottom of the frame, a belt that goes from the treddle to the actual machine and a knob for one of...

View more questions Search