Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaBadie84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Unfit father
    How do I prove that my daughter's father is unfit?
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 10:09 AM
    You need to have cause and proof of it. Then I would find a lawyer and set a court date!
    jhmmr Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Definitely proof not hear-say but solid proof. If you have money you can hire a p.I. and use that in court or sepena people of importance to court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unfit father [ 12 Answers ]

My baby is almost 4 and has only seen her father once. And he hasn't paid anything for her. He now wants to take me to court for visittaion. He has an extensive criminal history of drugs, and assault. He is a really bad person that has threatened to kill me, and kick my , and steal my child, and to...

7 Months pregnant , the father wants to prove me unfit [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am 7 months pregnant and the baby dad is my Feince. We have been engaged for 9 months. I do love him and he saids he loves me. But these last couple of months I have been getting the feeling he is cheating. So now Im jealous all the time and thinking he is cheating. I even think he has sleep...

Custody 'father' unfit! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 yr old daughter... her 'father' and I were married for about a year and a half.(a week after she was born) and have been going through a divorce for a year and a half. He has not see and her or paid child support in a yr. (all his choice) we agreed to supervised visits every other...

How do I prove an unfit father? [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 13 months old. In the past 7 months, my ex had seen him maybe 4 or 5 times. They don't know each other at all. My ex doesn't even call or help me out with my son. In January 07 I asked for him to sign him over, and he said no. His name is on the birth certificate, but we were never...

Father wants to relocate out of state awarded custody because mother proven unfit [ 2 Answers ]

I live in ny state I have had joint physical custody of my nine year old for over 5 yrs. I received custody after fighting to prove mother unfit. My wife(Step-mom) has been in picture since day 1. She has been offered work out of state = Promotion, more money. She has been with company over 8yrs....

View more questions Search