Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purpletaxgal Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2005, 03:23 PM
    virgin coconut oil
    I have just discovered the amazing health benefits of unrefined virgin coconut oil. It is recommended that you take 1 tablespoon twice a day. However, I am having difficulty taking it by itself. Does anyone know if you can put the oil in any type of juice, etc and take it that way?
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Jan 15, 2006, 05:35 AM
    I too use unrefined coconut oil. I just bought Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin from Whole Foods and it tastes great. So maybe switching to another coconut oil would help you with the taste factor. I use it to brown meat in before putting the meat in a slow cooker. I add it to asparagus along with a little butter. Sometimes I put it on organic egg rolls and then place them in a slow cooker to make them crunchy and the coconut oil gets absorbed into the egg roll-makes them quite tasty. Plenty of places to use the oil other than just eating it but try it in orange juice as that will cut the taste. Coconut oil does not have a strong taste to begin with. Let me know if this was of help to you.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virgin or not? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? Or we lose our virginity only when we have sex with opposite partner?

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil [ 2 Answers ]

It is suggested in Mark Trudeau's book to take a teaspoon of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil everyday for many health benefits. I know it is a saturated fat that I've always heard is NOT good to consume. My family physician has no information on this. Can anyone help me? Thank You!

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

Coconut Haystacks [ 1 Answers ]

When I was at school (in UK) we made coconut haystacks and one of the ingredients was condensed milk, which made them lovely and moist. Does anyone have the recipe please?

I'm virgin too. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me

View more questions Search