Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fantoura Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Belly Piercing
    Hey, I just want to ask if the belly piercing causes cancer, because many people told me that it does since the belly is connected to our stomach and intestine! Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Belly piercing is superficial and doesn't go all the way through, however, any invasion of your derma can cause any kind of disease and as no one knows for sure where cancer comes from I don't think those rumours are true. Looks like your friends are using a scare tactic.
    fantoura Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Ohh okay, thanks for the reply!
    irem28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2007, 11:37 AM
    Naa I don't think it causes cancer dats od.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

How can I find a studiop that will pierce my belly if I live in Leeds,England

Belly piercing [ 8 Answers ]

Ok I got my belly pierced and when I clean it and every thing it still feels like there is soap in it or the salt water but I rinsh it really good so I don't no and I'm getting kind a scared I only hade it picered 4 days.I think it is healing really good though how long should I clean it for?I...

Belly Button Piercing [ 6 Answers ]

I'm going to pierce my belly button soon and I'm going to do it with my best friend (who lives in a different city-- I'm going to do it when I go visit her) anyway, she says that she doesn't know any good piercing studios.. this might sound like a really stupid question but is it OK to pierce your...

Belly Button Piercing [ 10 Answers ]

My mom has finally decided to let me do it. I am getting it done professionally but I am afraid of the pain. I am no where near 18 ( I am 12 ) but I have no idea if I should get it because of the pain. Help?

Is my belly piercing infected? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey.. I got my belly pierced like 4 days ago and I have been cleaning it faithfully 3 times a day with dial soap & bactine. Well on the top part of the piercing I'm starting to notice a little tiny bump. Its really small, you can hardly notice it but I don't know what it is and I'm beginning to...

View more questions Search