Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naughtymoon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 01:16 AM
    I don't know how to choose the wright man?
    Don't know how to choose the wright person more than one asked me if I agree to marry him but when I ask him what is the most thing which attract you n they simply answer your body you have beautiful carve figures :eek: . No one of them said about ma personality by the way I do have strong personality am not judging myself by saying that because no one can judge his self:confused: so people tell me what to do
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2007, 05:40 AM
    My suggestion is that you look for the book, "Single Wisdom", by Dr. Paris M. Finner-Williams. A review of this book, by Midwest Book Review, states,
    "Single Wisdom: Empowering Singles, Divorcees, Widows And Widowers For Living A Purposeful Life Of Integrity And Learning The Art Of Establishing Healthy Romantic And Marital Relationships" tactfully presents an easy-to-use guide of practical information designed specifically for the unmarried person in their pursuit of a significant other and psychological contentment. Very strongly recommended as an in-depth study of the human mind process, for the "user-friendly" guidance presented, as well as the precise and informative content, Single Wisdom is "must reading" for unmarried, divorced, or widowed people seeking an understanding of what might help them in their future pursuit of a significant other."

You stated you have a strong personality. How do you exactly define that? Do you feel that this "strong personality" is what is keeping you from a meaningful relationship? If you do, or do not know, perhaps talking to a professional counselor would be of help to you. Someone who could listen to you and offer feedback.
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Umm... how are you involved in two relationships? Seems like they only want one thing. Honey, I wouldn't marry either of them, they sound shallow. How long have these relationships been going on? Do they know the "whole" you? Marry yourself first! Lol

Best wishes,:cool:
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:10 AM
    I'd keep looking -- When you have a man your family and friends love - start there.
    No need to rush.

(and "wright" man is actually spelled "right" man)
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 3, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Hello.

If the guys your with want you for your body they don't want you. Keep looking and in time you will find Mr. Right and he will want you for who you are not what you have.

If you find that all the guys your with only want what you have then you need to think about what your offering and how your offering it. In other words if your picking guys up at clubs or bars looking sexy and acting sexy, then taking then having sex or making them think your offering then you need to change how you are around guys so they look at the real you not the outside package.

Dennis777
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:31 AM
    they simply answer your body you have beautiful carve figures
    Talk them more, a full answer. They might not be well prepared and not thoughtful(just not smart). Try to see them as a whole person, don't eliminate their chance by this simple one answer.
    Try to talk to them in depth, get the answer yourself on whether he is also interested in your personality and you as a whole.
    If you eventually get an answer indicating they are totally shallow, then don't rush, move on, find another one.
    When you ask them that question, the first thing comes up to their mind is "looking". You know they are visual, you have to dig them out. Give them one more chance please.:)
    naughtymoon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis777
    Hello.

If the guys your with want you for your body they don't want you. Keep looking and in time you will find Mr. Right and he will want you for who you are not what you have.

If you find that all the guys your with only want what you have then you need to think about what your offering and how your offering it. In other words if your picking guys up at clubs or bars looking sexy and acting sexy, then taking then having sex or making them think your offering then you need to change how you are around guys so they look at the real you not the outside package.

Dennis777

Thanks a lot it is true but am not offering them any thing because am not going to clubs or bars all of these happens at work or weddings
    :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pen drive wright protected [ 8 Answers ]

Hi ,I having 1GB of flash drive of Transcend company.for some unknown reason that showing "write protected ,disable it to use" message is coming.I tried several ways but not succeeded.how to disable that write protected flash drive.presently it allows to copy from the drive but not to that drive...

Which man do I choose? [ 13 Answers ]

Do I pick the man I've been with for 4 years or the man that's been on my mind for 4 years!! Here's the story: I met my boyfriend of 4 years(Tom) around the time I got a new job where I met my coworker(Bob). I had always had a crush on Bob and finally one day I told him and come to find out he...

I Just don't Know What To Do. [ 19 Answers ]

This morning I've not stopped crying I just don't know what to do. When I think I've made my mind up something else comes and slaps me in my face. For those who don't know I'm 19 and 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant. My family are highly against it. Calling me up telling me they will pay for a private...

Wright Sentar 19hp Kawasaki No pwr to switch [ 2 Answers ]

I need help... My mower died while mowing and during many attempts to start it back my switch quit working. Nothing happens. No power to the switch on the yellow altenator wire(the hot). Fuses are okay. No pwr to either side of the fuse, either. Jumpered out the deadman switch and the brake...

Frank LLoyd Wright [ 1 Answers ]

I \have some fabric that was designed by Frank lloyd Wright. I would like to use it and claim the designer. I can not find any source to verify the designs. Would any of you know if there is a site with ALL his fabric designs. Thanks Steff

View more questions Search