Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skye4650 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 12:35 AM
    trying to make and have stability
    I have a 2 year old little boy, I am not with his father, we separated when my son was 8 months, after I found out he was sleeping around, he has made my life a living hell for the past 2 years, I have now found a wonderful partener that cares so much for my son and has his best interest at heart, but my x has assaulted him and me also, I am afraid of the long term affect that he will have on my son what should I do, I don't want him in my sons life too much.:confused:
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Has the father asserted or attempted to assert his parental rights? The fact that he assaulted you and your partner would give you reason to insist on supervised visitation only. Of course, if he hasn't been awarded any kind of visitation then you and your partner can simply pack up and move away and not let him know your new whereabouts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NO make-up! [ 42 Answers ]

I'm 13 and my mom won't let me wear make-up, but my dad will. She won't give in. She also won't let me date. I'm sooo mad at her, but I try not to show it. What should I do? PLEASE DON'T ANSWER WITH YOU'RE TO YOUNG ETC. kay thanks! :confused:

How do you make an ad? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing an ad for PE on obesity. (I've changed my decision about this life factor 3 times!) I have spent almost 50 hours on the computer (Over the weeks of course!) looking at every site about making an ad. It has to be a video ad and it has to look like a professional ad as well. I only have a...

Mental stability and abortion [ 4 Answers ]

Two years ago I had the worst summer of my life. My father died of cancer, and then shortly after, I found out that I was pregnant and had an abortion. At the time, I was so numb to the pain I was feeling. All I knew was that my father was dead, and that I was in no position to raise a child. To be...

Stability or passion did I choose wrong? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello my name is marisa and in about a month and a half is our one year anniversary I rushed into my marriage we dated for two weeks and then eloped he I suspect used me as an excuse to run away from his past as well as I did my first love was unstable but I truly loved him and he felt the same way...

Gasoline Stability [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Ford F-150 P/U that is only driven when we need a truck for something. It has dual tanks and I usually fill them both, empty them both, and fill both again. Probably only fill them up about five times a year. I recently read that gasoline goes stale over time. Does anyone know the life of...

View more questions Search