Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoe_lovin_freak Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 10:00 PM
    I like him, he likes me, he doesn't want to date
    Okay so here's the deal. I like this guy and I recently found out he likes me. And he said he would ask me out but in the past he has dated two girls, and both times after they broke up they weren't friends anymore. So he doesn't want to date me because we've been great friends for a while and he doesn't want that to end but I can't possibly just stay friends for any longer. I've waited for him for almost a year!! What do I do?? I don't want to pressure him into a relationship because that's what the last girl did and they aren't speaking anymore. :confused:
    Hitch21 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 10:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shoe_lovin_freak
    okay so heres the deal. i like this guy and i recently found out he likes me. and he said he would ask me out but in the past he has dated two girls, and both times after they broke up they werent friends anymore. so he doesnt want to date me because we've been great friends for a while and he doesnt want that to end but i can't possibly just stay friends for any longer. ive waited for him for almost a year!!!!!!! what do i do??? i dont want to pressure him into a relationship because thats what the last girl did and they arent speaking anymore. :confused:
    Okay my friend is somewhat going through the same thing, she used to work with him and they have known each other for 4 years, and talk EVERYDAY , he won't call her ONLY text, andthey always hang out and hook up, but he doesn't like taking her out in the public. And he gets mad and jealous when she is out and especially with other guys.

My advice to you: try to be patient and go with the flow for now, be flirty yet a little distant. Make sure he knows that you're not going to wait around.

I personally believe that if two people truly believe each other, nothing should come in the way. You're not supposed to let you past stop you from what is in front of you.
    And if that is what he choses then his lose,
    There are too many s out there.

You know, you usually end up with your best friend anyway. For now keep it cool, and bring it up to him in a month or two.. his ex shouldn't be an excuse for not being with you. If he really likes you and want s you to be in his life then you'll be with you.
    So give it a little more time, but don't show him that you are upset about it,

I hope that helps..
    sUpErnUrsE Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Tell him that you aren't those other girls. That there is no reason not to try it out for awhile. And if you end up not talking, it was probably meant to end that way anyway. So go for it!
    Mandmo Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2007, 03:10 PM
    I am going through the same thing!! It really sucks. Just show him that your there for him and be flirty, but don't just think of him, there are plenty of hot guys. Who know, mr. right might be someone else close to you but you haven't noticed because your too busy with this guy. He won't know what he missed out on until you taken already. You can do. If you got it, flaunt it
    shoe_lovin_freak Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 01:04 PM
    I barely ever see him though. Mainly at church, and we talk and flirt and stuff... but it doesn't seem to be doing anything for him. We talked lastnight about liking each other and he definitely still likes me but I don't know.
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Sep 9, 2007, 04:27 PM
    If he doesn't want to try it, he's not worth it, I think the right guy would do anything for their girl, and its good to see, a young girl going to church.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know if this girl likes me? [ 7 Answers ]

Sorry don't know if this should be in this forum but anyway! Well it all started at my old job when I saw this girl from the minitue I saw here I liked her. But it wasn't until one of my work collugues introduced us to each other. We started talking to each other this and that. Then she asked...

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

I think she likes me but she doesn't call. [ 7 Answers ]

So I met this girl at a party and she gave me her number without me even asking for it. Well, I was interested and called her and we went out last weekend to the movies with another couple. So I called her two days after the date and we talked for like an hour. I have called her before the date a...

Father doesn't want to be around because of his new GF; wants to give up rights. [ 13 Answers ]

My son's father lives an hour and a half away. Ever since I was pregnant he has been in and out of me and our son's life depending on his feelings for the week... His reasoning was that he was in love with me and wanted to work things out... We started working things out and he was doing well until...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search