Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Sep 2, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Bose and 360
    We just bought a new sony 50" lcd projection, and what I'm trying to do is hook up my 360 to my bose cinemate, what happening right now is it works while I'm watching TV but when I play a game I don't have surround sound. Any ideas
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Sep 7, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by glavine
    we just bought a new sony 50" lcd projection, and what im trying to do is hook up my 360 to my bose cinemate, what happening right now is it works while im watching tv but when i play a game i dont have surround sound. any ideas
    Ok first we have to ask a few questions. Does the cinemate work for regular televison? Is the cinemate connected to the TV or a cable box? What type of audio connection is running to the TV from your 360 (optical, digital coax, or RCA- red and white)?
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Sep 7, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Hey thanks for asking, it was connected to the cable box hd but id only get surround from the cable TV not the 360 or when wed watch dvd or anything else that wasn't TV,
    I messed around for a few days and figured it out, however I really don't know what I did other than change some settings on the TV, but it works now,
    Thanks for trying to help, glavine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PS3 or 360 [ 34 Answers ]

I never thought this might be a problem but, I've already had a PS2 and a bunch of games for it and never had any xbox games, while so far my friends all have 360's and now the PS3 is coming out. I want to get the PS3 because of my games that I can play for it. But then I can play the online on the...

Xbox 360 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was just playing my 36i went to turn it on then three flashing red lights appeared I checked the power cable and it was a green colour which meant it was fine. I was getting no picture though. Is it the AV cable or is it basically screwed

360 three rings of death... Help [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I am not totally sure what's wrong with this game system but all it will show now is three rings. I don't know how to fix it or anything I can do about it. Any advice is welcome. Thanks

Bose Radio [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea why the cd player on my bose radio would stop playing and the radio will play fine?

Bose radio [ 3 Answers ]

My Bose radio just quit playing cd's. The radio works fine. Anyone have any ideas?

View more questions Search