Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Sep 2, 2007, 07:59 PM
    I have another unknown movie title
    Ok I'm not sure what the name of the movie is, my husband and I thought it was space cowboys or alien cowboys but its neither. There is a pet in the movie that's is supposed to be a dog but its actually a caterpillar or a centepied.

Supposedly one of the rooms in the house was like another planet or world.

We could be putting two totally different movies together thinking it's the same one.

:confused:
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Sep 3, 2007, 12:40 AM
    Yeah The Movie Is Called "house" There's A Part Two Also... House And House 2. The 2nd One Has The Father That Used To Be A Cowboy, And There Is A Glass Skull Invovled. But The House Leads To An Other World.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Sep 3, 2007, 12:42 AM
    House 2, The Second Story. With The Dead Cowboy Father That Comes Back To Life To Help His Grandson,or Son.
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Sep 3, 2007, 09:44 AM
    THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!! That's it!! Your awesome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown children's movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of a movie I saw many years ago - probable somewhere between 1990 and 2000. Can't remember too much about it except that it involved a young boy who seemed to have an imaginary world around him. In one of the final scenes there's a medieval army coming over a hill to...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

Unknown movie title [ 1 Answers ]

A movie about a depressed father, a patient mother, an understanding daughter, living in the desert ( isolated) who get visited by a tenacious tax man. The daughter orders her father a boat for his birthday with a credit card she got by applying through the mail.

Title of movie unknown. Very vague description. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie I can remember from when I was young. I think it is early 90's or late 80's. I am not too sure about the storyline. All I can remember is that there was like a group of children (they were puppets) and lived in trash cans in a shop. I think they might have been evil. Everyone apart...

View more questions Search