Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Sep 2, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Teachers eating frogs. Sound familiar?
    The only part of this movie I remember is this kid forgot something in his classroom and he went back to get it, and as he was walking in the classroom of his science class he saw his teacher take one of the frogs out of a jar and eat it. Or it might have been a different type of animal. But I'm pretty sure it's a frog.

Can anyone help me please??

Thank you!:rolleyes:
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Sep 2, 2007, 08:12 PM
    I think there may have been an episode of The X-Files like that. I remember the scene you're talking about but I can't remember much more than you. Sorry I'm not much help.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Sep 3, 2007, 08:53 AM
    I'm wondering if this was a scene from "The Faculty"? I know there was a scene after the science teacher gets turned into the "parasite version" of himself where he ends up eating a frog's head or something like that. It's been awhile since I've seen it, but could this be the movie you're thinking of?

Sep 3, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Hhmmm... that could be it. I have seen that movie but it was a while ago. I don't know why but the scene I'm thinking of was from a long long long time ago.

But I really appreciate your help!
    Thanks!!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:41 AM
    It's Tobe Hooper's 1986 remake of Invaders from Mars. It stars horror icon Karen Black, Timothy Bottoms, Laraine Newman from old-school SNL, oddball Bud Cort, Louise Fletcher, and Eric Pierpoint from the short-lived TV series spinoff of Alien Nation.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Hhhmm... I'm going to go check that out and see if that's the one.

Thanks a lot!
    sepantoni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 04:49 PM
    Hi. I am not sure, but it could be critters 1... I know that I've seen this scene when I was a child and it got stucked in my head ;) haha...
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Jan 5, 2010, 02:42 AM
    I could have sworn that was from a goosebumps episode... I'll keep poking around...
    harmoniiespoet Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 12:08 PM
    Man I have been looking for that same movie forever, no one ever seems to know what I'm talking about. I can remember that the teacher put toxic frog eggs on his sandwich and then ate them. He then slowly began to turn into a frog, I think he also loved another teacher or somethinf like that but I remember their was a second story where the new lunch lady came to that same school and becan feeding the kids all kinds of good food but she was feeding them bugs and magats and they started growing larva in their thoarts and the lunch lady was really a fly I think. If anyone knows the name of this movie please let me know.

Sep 19, 2010, 12:08 PM
    Man I have been looking for that same movie forever, no one ever seems to know what I'm talking about. I can remember that the teacher put toxic frog eggs on his sandwich and then ate them. He then slowly began to turn into a frog, I think he also loved another teacher or somethinf like that but I remember their was a second story where the new lunch lady came to that same school and becan feeding the kids all kinds of good food but she was feeding them bugs and magats and they started growing larva in their thoarts and the lunch lady was really a fly I think. If anyone knows the name of this movie please let me know.

Sep 19, 2010, 12:26 PM

I Just found it on YouTube the show was called Bone chillers and I'm watching the frog one now, childhood memories lol
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by harmoniiespoet View Post
    Man I have been looking for that same movie forever, no one ever seems to know what I'm talking about. I can remeber that the teacher put toxic frog eggs on his sandwich and then ate them. He then slowly began to turn into a frog, I think he also loved another teacher or somethinf like that but I remember their was a second story where the new lunch lady came to that same school and becan feeding the kids all kinds of good food but she was feeding them bugs and magats and they started growing larva in their thoarts and the lunch lady was really a fly I think. If anyone knows the name of this movie please let me know.
    Sounds like your describing two episodes from the TV series Bone Chillers.
    "Bone Chillers" Teacher Creature
    "Bone Chillers" Back to School

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chirping frogs [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Southeast Texas. We have "chirping" frogs in our yard. They "chirp" all night and are very loud. Anything that we can do to rid us of these critters?

Turtles and Frogs [ 2 Answers ]

Can Turtles and green tree frogs live together in a large tank?

Killer, meat-eating frogs in San Francisco! [ 11 Answers ]

Did you know that there are killer, meat-eating frogs in San Francisco? The African clawed frog somehow got into Lily Pond in the Golden Gate Park and have begun eating everything in the pond... they even started going cannibalistic! I guess they have been there for a couple years now and...

Look familiar- [ 11 Answers ]

Can you read this? fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid, too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe tuo fo 100 anc. i cdnuolt...

90 civic si starting problems... (sound familiar?) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys boy am I glad I stubled on this site! Well let me start by saying I have read through every thread in here and found none that are simmular to my problem. I just bought a project car from the police auction it is a 90 civic si. The problem that I have is when I turn the key all I...

View more questions Search