Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misslovely19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Rebound? Or true feelings?
    I met this guy about 2 weeks after I got out of a 1 year realationship. We had gottin out of a 1 year relationship too . 4 weeks prior to meeting me. I tried to take things slow. But he is fast. He always asked me about my feelings. Wanted to know what I though of him. But I didn't ever really tell him much. I held back. He always wanted to define "US" but I wasn't really ready. He asked me if he could call me his girlfriend. I told him yes. The next day he told me he loved me and cared about me. And wouldn't want anything to happen to me. That he would always protect me.I didn't say I love you back but I really wanted to . He always told me I was so sweet and nice and beautiful. He would kiss my forehead and cheeks. The sex was amazing. Lasted for hours. We would watch the sun rise. We had sweet thoughtful dates. I thought I was ready to start introducing him to the friends. So I invited him with me to a friends party.when we showed up at the party I got a blocked call. I've been getting blocked calls for about 2 weeks. At all hours of the day and night. I quit answering them. But I did this time. And no one said anything so I hung up, they called back and I had him answer for me. He did and I heard a girl go " real cute" and hung up. I said " who was that? that was ur ex wasnt it?" he said he didn't know. She called back un blocked and I answered. She asked for him by name and said she was his girlfriend. I apologized to her because I have always hated " the other woman" and assumed that's what I had become. He talked to her for a little while. Not claiming either of us as his girlfriend. She said " i thought u loved me?" he said "i do but... blah blah" then procided to say he didn't want to be with her and all these things. I talked to her and asled a few questions. Her answers seemed truthful, not made up.but on the drive to take him back to his car he was telling me he wants me and he choses me over her. He was holding my arm begging me. He started to tear up and kept insisting I pull over on the freeway and drop him off. This entire time I was calm I never yelled. I was sweet and told him that he deserves better than her but he can't have me. When I took him to his truck I let him in my apt to let him get his things and I walked him out because I was still going to party. He was really angry and he put his stuff down and ran over to me and held me but I didn't hug him back. He stood at his truck and waited for me to leave. I sat in my car and started to cry but held it in. and left. He kept calling saying he was"jus checkin on me to make sure im alright" but I'm naturally cold. And I hold back my feelings in front of people so I acted like I was JUST FINE. I told him to never call me again. He hasn't and this was only 2 nights ago. But his ex.. or his girl keeps calling. And sending me text asking if I'm with him . Where he is. Trying to make sure I'm done with him. To make sure that I don't want him anymore. I played it off like he never burned me because I didn't care about him.but really. I can't stop thinking about him and crying. I can't stop. I cry everywhere I am. Doesn't matter. All day at work today. It was pathetic.last night I got drunk and text him that "im sad without him". He didn't respond. So what do you think? Were wer eachothers rebounds? Or should I try to figure things out with him? Or should I let it go and heal. We only knew each other for 2 months. That's really quick.im going crazy I need advice! please help.
    Petunicorn99 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Ok talking from a little experience it won't be easy but try to set it aside for now and go on with your life and see what happens. You will either realize he is or he isn't the one. I held on to a high school thing for year after I was 25 by the time I decided to move on and realize that's all it was a hangover from HS. I'm still friends with him but since then I found the one I really am suppose to be with. Its hard and confusing but try to tell yourself it was a rebound thing and see what happens. You might surprise yourself.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Two months is not enough time to sell the farm for, but just having fun is different. I think you both got caught up, and needed the emotional support, but reality is that your strangers who needed time to heal.
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 2, 2007, 06:17 PM
    [F]I would have to say that things went to fast. Delete his number from your phone and block her number from calling (see if your phone company has that option. Things will get easier day by day, just forget him. How did she end up with your number anyway? Did he give it to her? Think happy thoughts and keep your chin up/

Good Luck,
    Mel:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Rebound? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently started dating a women for the last month and a half. This is her first lesbian relationship. And my second. I just got out of a 2 and a half year relationship at the end of November of 2005. My ex screwed me over by lying and stringing me along, and many other things. I can...

Rebound obvious [ 1 Answers ]

Here is the story, Got involved with a married woman with 3 kids and loser husband. She has been trying to divorce him and it would be difficult to do so but could be done. Me single dad going through a separation. I think we have been verry honest with each other, I know I have. So she finds out...

Rebound [ 28 Answers ]

We all know that after a relationship, people tend to go on the "rebound"... finding someone to just pass some of the time along and get it out of the system... My question is... is it possible for someone who broke up with you to go on Rebound??

View more questions Search