Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    radio309 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2005, 11:41 PM
    Ashley Power Goosehead.com
    What happen to Ashley Power the teen who made Goosehead.com? :confused: Her site is gone and I have not found any news about her on the web or in the media in years.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2005, 07:56 AM
    Not sure, but here are many other's talking about her and that site.

One of them may say.
    ILoveHim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Well I actually am a friend of Ashley Power, from Goosehead.Com. For all you wondering, she is married now with 2 kids one is going on 3, the other was recently born in Jan. she settled down with a great guy. She is very happy :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Is this the site?
    http://goosehead.com/
    If it is not her site she may have sold the domain name.
    SiegeX Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 12:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHim
    Well I actually am a friend of Ashley Power, from Goosehead.Com. For all you wondering, she is married now with 2 kids one is going on 3, the other was recently born in Jan., she settled down with a great guy. She is very happy :)
    If you really are close friends with Ashley, tell her Sean from Goosehead says hi. She'll know who I am.
    Kingnitro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 03:50 PM

My Names' Joe Sherwood, I met Ashley Power in 1999(?) at the NHRA U.S. Natl's in Indy! She was just 15 at the time, and she sponsored Shirley Muldowney. I even met her Mother and Grand pa, I couldn't believe how much her and her Mother looked alike!
    The Question Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 05:42 PM
    Hey Ashley, web hosting is pretty cheap these days, you should put your site and your show back up again. And maybe even try starting a new show. At the very least you should put your old episodes up on YouTube, that would be free for you.
    The Question Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 05:43 PM
    Hey Ashley, web hosting is pretty cheap these days, you should put your site and your show back up again. And maybe even try starting a new show. At the very least you should put your old episodes up on YouTube, that would be free for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goosehead [ 5 Answers ]

What happen to Ashley Power of Goosehead.com ? Her web site was a big hit years ago. Thanks Fred

Ashley wood furnace blower problem [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased a home with an Ashley wood furnace installed in the basement in tandem with the central heating system . I was told the original owners build the house in the early 80’s and used the furnace regularly. The second owners never used it. I cleaned the furnace and flue and tested the...

Goosehead.com [ 9 Answers ]

What happen to Ashley Power the teenage It girl who made the teen website goosehead.com? I tried Yahoo,Google and Msn and all the information is over two years old. Her website is gone. The last news was she was going to take her internet show to cable television. Thanks in Advance Fred

Power dvd 5 [ 6 Answers ]

Right, I need some help with an error I keep getting while trying 2 watch dvds. It says that my " tv out put port of my diplsay card is not working properly" and I don't know how to solve this problem.. can anyone help?

View more questions Search