Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morgan40 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2005, 10:08 PM
    Dark Ages,Catholic Church
    Why was it called dark ages and was the catholic church behind the dark ages ?
    I have been reading a lot of books on the subject of the conspicary of the catholic church covering up about Jesus and that Jesus was married and had children,The nights templar guarded this secret.The Masons was derived of this group and they are very secretive about their organisation.I was just wondering about other points of interest on this subject.
    Thank You
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2005, 07:58 AM
    Most of that stuff is fiction.

Sounds like you've recently read Davinci Code.

I am a firm believer that conspiracies of such magnitude cannot remain secret for long... let alone 2 millennia.
    morgan40 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2005, 05:53 PM
    Conspiracies
    I also believe that a at the time frame under roman rule that such a thing could have happened,I have read the davinvci code and now reading Holy Blood ,Holy Grail.I am not saying that Jesus was just a prophet ,I am saying I do not have a closed mind.and just searching the truth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Catholic Religion [ 18 Answers ]

Is it madatory to go to confession? If we don't or can't make a good confession will we be condemed?

Could the Catholic Church be EVIL? [ 103 Answers ]

Priest faces trial in nun’s stabbing death Body of 71-year-old victim was found under altar cloth 26 years ago Reuters Updated: 10:35 a.m. ET April 15, 2006 TOLEDO, Ohio - A 68-year-old Catholic priest goes on trial Monday in the stabbing death of a nun whose body was found covered by an...

Big Bang & Ages of Earth/Universe [ 16 Answers ]

Has modern science proven the ages of the Universe and the Earth? Also, has science retreated on the theory of the Big Bang, or do most astronomers still hold to this theory?

Big bang & ages of earth/universe [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: I have a friend who claims that the earth is only 10,000 years old. He also says that the Big Bang never occurred as modern science says it did. Is there any "proof" of the age of the earth at around 4 billion years old? Also, is there any scientific "proof" that the Big Bang occurred...

Catholic dogma [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a text of catholic dogma

View more questions Search