Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Psychic abilities
    I was wondering if the was a way to get psychic powers. Like move stuff with my mind. One of my friends said that you need to open a door in your mind by miditating. I want to know if there's another way cause I really don't want to sleep sitting.

Also include any dangers if there are any.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JDW1889
    I was wondering if the was a way to get psychic powers. Like move stuff with my mind. One of my friends said that you need to open a door in your mind by miditating. I want to know if there's another way cause I really don't want to sleep sitting.

Also include any dangers if there are any.
    I don't know about that particular "power", but you must "remove all distractions". This world has too many of them, so your friend's answer is on the money.
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Okay this weird thing happens at school, I will be in my first class and there's this on light that is faded cause it's getting old. Well whenever I look at it and focuse on it it starts to get brighter and then starts to flicker. It seems kind of weird
    aadachi Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Oct 4, 2012, 02:20 AM
    I believe the term you are looking for is called, "Telekinesis," which is the power to move objects. There are many different views about this "power" and also a lot of skeptics and claim any evidence are just illusions. I don't know much about it at all, so I don't really have an opinion about it, but here are some links for you with information about telekinesis:

Telekinesis moving objects with your mind - Exercises and techniques

Psychokinesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Concerning your question about the risks involved with using telekinesis... I have no idea!

I hope this helps! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic abilities [ 9 Answers ]

I am just wondering if I have a bit of psychic abilities: I have dreams that come true like I had a dream that my cousin would be having a baby and 2 days later someone told me that the person I dreamed about was pregnant and this happened 3 times with 3 different people. I had a dream that my...

Psychic help [ 3 Answers ]

In constant fights with lover, is there a future for us?

Anyone psychic out there [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a really good friend of mine now , we are really close and I felt comfortable enough to explore my sexuality with him. I have been bicurous for awhile but recently tried it partly for us but partly for me. I really enjoyed being in a threesome with him(me and another girl). I surprised...

Are You a Psychic? [ 2 Answers ]

How many people on this site are honestly psychic? Is it possible to learn to become psychic or is there a certain gene you get to become psychic?

View more questions Search